Craving a long lasting 1x1

isax

Ten Thousand Club
Hey guys~

Back again. I am really craving a 1x1 roleplay that will last longer then some of the ones I did. Okay so here are some pairings I thought of and any ideas you might have left me know. I'm up for all genres Except Sci-fi.

• Hunter x Hunted (Vampire, werewolve, etc.)
  • Celebrity x Fan girl
  • Best friend x Best friend
  • Forced Marriage
  • Vampire x Human
  • Neko x Human
  • Neko x Demon
  • Demon x Angel
  • Student x Teacher
  • Yaoi RP
  • Buissness man x underground fighter

That's about all I can think of. Just comment here and I shall PM you. Thanks. ^.^

Hunter x Hunted (Vampire, werewolve, etc.)

Celebrity x Fan girl

Best friend x Best friend

Forced Marriage

Vampire x Human

And the last one

Those are the ones that caught my interest please do message me :)

Hey! I like the teacher X Student, forced marriage, Vampire X human, Hunter X hunted. So if you can please message me if your interested.

If you're still looking I'd be happy to do the angel x demon one with you! Any particular ideas you had in mind? 

MattieLee said:
me?, I said demonxneko but I could do demonxangel...
I was talking to the thread creator originally, but if you want I could do one with you ^^

[QUOTE="Hanabusa Aidou]If you're still looking I'd be happy to do the angel x demon one with you! Any particular ideas you had in mind? 

I was talking to the thread creator originally, but if you want I could do one with you ^^

[/QUOTE]
Yeah I figured it out after I posted it like. ..? Oh!... then I felt stupid and deleted the post... but lol I would do it anyway, is it yaoi?

MattieLee said:
Yeah I figured it out after I posted it like. ..? Oh!... then I felt stupid and deleted the post... but lol I would do it anyway, is it yaoi?
Haha it's cool. I haven't done yaoi before, so I might not be too good at it, but if you like I could give it a shot?

[QUOTE="Hanabusa Aidou]Haha it's cool. I haven't done yaoi before, so I might not be too good at it, but if you like I could give it a shot?

[/QUOTE]Ok I'm not extremely experienced either I'm just a fangirl lol, do want to PM or start a thread?

MattieLee said:
Ok I'm not extremely experienced either I'm just a fangirl lol, do want to PM or start a thread?
Well we should probably discuss what it will be about in PM so we don't clog up this thread, then we could start a thread or continue in PM whichever you prefer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back