• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Color & Signatures?

twimbre

amasun a
So I'm going to guess this is strictly for moderators, but why is it every time I try to add a color onto my sig, id doesn't show? I've seen a few Moderators with colorful signatures - so that's my conclusion.

No biggie, I just wanted a really pretty signature, with colors, and flowers (but not all dreams can come true!)

Maybe it's a moderator-only feature? I've tried BBcoding in my signature, but it doesn't seem to show up as well.

For example, I tried coding the bolded parts of my signature to be blue at the top, and then red at the bottom, but it didn't seem to show. Maybe signatures are supposed to be just gray to not distract others from the actual post?

Is this something that's changed recently? Or is there another way of adding colors that isn't bbcoding? Because, well, I'm not a mod, and...*points at sig*

I think this is something that has changed somewhat recently.

My previous signature retained a different font face, but as soon as I started tweaking with a new one, I wasn't able to go back.

Kaerri said:
Is this something that's changed recently? Or is there another way of adding colors that isn't bbcoding? Because, well, I'm not a mod, and...*points at sig*
lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back