• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

All alone in T.E.C.S

CuriousAlice24

The Master Of Puns
So this role play will be about students with supernatural abilities who want to fight crime and go to an elite combat school to train, and one girl, Elara (my character), finds herself alone when there is a large scale terrorist attack on the school. She wanders the underground area of the building searching for any survivors, and it is there she meets (your character), who is an exceptional hacker and an ace with a gun. Together you two must rebuild the school while avoiding terrorist attacks and recruit more students.

Note: for a partner for this role play I would prefer a male or someone who can play as a male, and yes there will be love interests in this role play just to let you know.

Elara awakes among the rumble and dust after several explosions went off, and she sees a bunch of people lying very still around her. She tries desperately to see if anyone is still alive, but to no avail. Her violet eyes start to water as she realizes she could be the only one left, but then she wipes away the tears and brushes her long white hair out of her face, trying to stay strong like her mentor taught her. Standing up and brushing the dust off of her, she walks towards the still standing part of her school. Walking through the halls she sees many more dead students and teachers, and tries to see if anyone could be faking death to avoid actually dying, but no, they really are dead. Elara walks into the computer lab to see the majority of the computers destroyed, but a few remain intact. She sits in a chair in the corner, pulling her knees up to her chest, scared and alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amidst the chaos of an ensuing battle, a handful of students and teachers took refuge behind a makeshift barricade of desks and tipped over lockers. It wasn't the best of shields as shaken Kylar watched his classmate's chest tear open as a bullet exploded through his torso throwing blood across Kylar's face, he blinked as his vision was painted crimson. He calmed his trembling hand as he methodically slammed a full magazine into his pistol, it was his last and final source of ammunition and they were cut off from the Arms room. He inhaled a gulp of air and exhale confidently pulling himself from behind cover, his harden optics trained down his iron sight and smoothly fired. One enemy, he transitioned to the next and the second went down. There was a hot pain that suddenly shot through his right shoulder, a bullet wound; he had never experienced this type of pain and it threw him back a few steps. The enemy advanced taking the few remaining resistance that faced the oncoming soldiers, Kylar did not waste time clambering through the darkness of the corridors of the school. He put enough distance between him and the enemy that he could throw himself into the nearest room he came across for them to continue looking for him finding another escape route. He flung himself through a familiar and welcoming room, The Computer Lab, he came through the door and closed it shut as he spun around with his pistol trained on the shut door. He held his breath as the sounds of multiple boots came closer to his location, but as quickly as them came they disappeared into the distance. He exhaled, his nerves dropping calmly.

Elara heard the door open and slam shut and she looked up to see a boy with blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail, and she didn't recognize him. Pulling out her gun, she slowly and quietly walked towards him until she was right behind him and pressed the loaded gun to his back, asking in a serious tone "Who are you?"

Kylar's eyes widen feeling the barrel of the gun against his head, he sighed calmly hearing the lulling voice of a young girl behind the trigger of the weapon. "My name is Kylar, I'm a student here." he spoke quietly still keeping mind that those men could double back. He shifted his eyes trying to catch a glimpse of the girl behind him, but still cautious that she may in a tense state he did not try his luck moving his head to see her. He slowly lowered his gun to the floor a simple gesture of his peaceful intention. He whispered with his hazel eyes still glued to the door, "Corridor A was were I was stationed when the attack hit. I'm the last one, what about you? Were there anybody still alive?"

Elara looked at him as he explained himself, then she said "no, nobody was alive..." And she too lowered her gun slowly and hesitantly

Kylar turned to face the young girl once he felt the gun pull away from his head and he was safe from harm. He sighed in relief wondering if that situation could've gone south for any other reason, it was simple teachings; they were taught to kill more or less. With gun in hand and his eye now focused on the violet eyed girl his mind seemed only on survival and instinct kicked in. He wasn't one for social chat or meet and greets, his mind was sharp and reflexes honed as any soldier. That's what they were, just soldiers no matter what they were taught; trained to take down Baddies. Killing was killing, no matter how pretty of a frame you put it in and that's just what they needed to do. "We need to get to the lower levels, snake around tunnels only the students know, hopefully work are way to the secondary arms room." Kylar laid out his plan for the girl already drawing a visual map inside his head. He hoped there would be little resistance in the lower levels, since they were never on any floor plans for the building, or at least that's what he hoped.

She said "I already explored parts of the tunnels, half of them are crumbled, but a few remain." Elara noticed Kylar's bullet wound and said kindly "want me to take care of that?"

Kylar remained silent for sometime thinking of other paths through the school but he could only imagine the areas being patrolled heavily for any survivors that sought refuge to any other exit of munition rooms that riddled the school halls. For now, this classroom could conceal their existences for sometime but it would not last. He looked blankly at the girl taken back by her question before his body and mind began registering the pain in his arm, he looked down quizzically at the blood stained spot in his uniform. "I haven't lost too much blood, so I hardly think it would be necessary to cause us any delays." speaking quietly, he rotated his wounded arm. It didn't hinder his ability to hold his weapon.

She rolled her eyes and pulled out a medic's kit, and stated "take your shirt off" with a bottle of peroxide and a knife in hand

Reluctant to really let his guard down Kylar weighed his options for a calm moment or two, it probably be wise to address the wound as of now, time could only grant them safety for so long. With a heavy sigh of exasperation he obeyed the girl and laid his weapon once again to the floor and pulled his dirty shirt over his head. The bullet hadn't gone through his shoulder so removing it would most likely show the extent of how extensive it was, because of now the right side of his torso and arm were painted with thick trails of blood. "We probably have 10 to 15 minutes before either those men circle back or another recon group with start clearing rooms." He now held his gun in his left hand, it felt off and unnatural, but he could manage until he had his right arm patched.

Elara moved quickly, digging the blade into his wound to pull the bullet out, then it hit the floor with a soft 'clink' sound, and she started cleaning the wound with peroxide and patched it up, wrapping his shoulder tightly and securely so the bleeding would stop, then she cleaned up the rest of the blood off his back and said "I'm done"

Kylar muffled a painful groan feeling the cold blade dig and rip into his flesh, the pain only worsened once the bullet was crudely pulled from his shoulder. He felt the warm, slick blood pool from the now unclogged wound and yet again he stifled his pain into his left arm. The burning and fizzling peroxide that washed over his arm and clear the blood did nothing to sooth his discomfort and concern that this girl might have received a low grade in survival class. It seemed as if quite some time had passed since this girl had began preforming her best treatment on his injury, "What's your name?" He wanted to think of something other than this shitty situation; the death, guns and the pain. He hated how mortal this made him feel, it was, disgusting.

Elara cleaned up the stuff and said "My name is Elara. I'm normally in Corridor D in the Stealth Unit, which is why I don't recognize your face"

"Well, I normally don't spend too much time socializing," He tensed suddenly, intently focused on the door. The sound of distant gunfire rang out possibly too far for him to worry, but he didn't want to chance anything. A gun fight with only another person watching his flank was still way too risky, he let out a irritated sigh. He released the magazine from the pistil butt and counted, "I have eight bullets left in the magazine and one in the chamber. Nine, that's just shit." He slammed the clip back in place and stood rotating his freshly bandaged arm, "Well Miss Stealth Unit, I'm following your lead. I doubt we have enough bullets to fight our way to the tunnels, so I guess we're 'ninjas' for the time being."

she laughed and pulled out a bag full of guns and ammunition "I took them and collected them as I passed dead students. Yes, I know, it's weird, but it'll save our asses"

Kylar wore a blank face looking over the bag of munitions, he didn't share her humor in the matter; he was honestly a little mad he hadn't gathered weapons. He knelt down and began to thoroughly examine most of the weapons she had collected, most he assumed had half filled magazines but it seemed better than what he had at the moment. "Well, we have to options. One, we take the guns and make a straight shot towards the second munitions room and the better fortified area of campus. Which most likely will be guarded and force us into a shot out giving out our positions and letting the enemy know there is still resistance that needs to be flushed out. Or two, we grab what we can carry and take a quiet route around. It will cause less commotion and possibly save ammunition."

Elara responded right away "quiet route" and she smiled. She wanted to save ammunition to kill a certain someone who she knew was the leader of this attack...her older brother Daniel.

It might have been the first time Kylar had noticed he wore a small smile, on any occasion emotions were almost foreign to him and a bit bothersome. He searched through the bag of guns once more looking them over and thought, this much weight would be hard to stay quiet with and carry quickly. "We should only take what we can carry, it would be smart." Picking out a small SMG type he collected two more magazines with it and pocketed them. He used laces that he took from a deceased student to fix himself a make-shift sling that he used to keep the SMG slung around his shoulder.

She nodded and grabbed a few pistols, tucking them in her belt loops, and grabbed a few knives as well, as she was an ace when it came to knives

"Alright, you said you explored the tunnels? So, you could lead the way through the intact passages." Kylar quietly cracked the door just a bit, using the small opening to peer down the dimly lit hallway, it was as safe as it could be for now.

"Their aura isn't good, are you telling me you have the ability to sense the intent of someone just at a glance, but held a gun up to my head despite that?" Kylar argue with this girl softly, his gun went left to right scanning the hallway. He took point and remained cautious of what his footsteps landed on, hoping he could keep his composure.

"Well, keep your mind sharp, don't get distracted." Kylar spoke sternly, he really didn't understand conversation filters or he might have not been aware most people knew when to say something nice or not. In front, he continued at a quiet, but brief pace with Elara in tow. "Elara?" he questioned, "How did you survive? There was chatter on the staff walkies that Corridor D and H were the first to be hit with heavy force, half way through the attack there was no chatter coming there anymore." Kylar, now slowed his step, his grip slowly tightening on the metal grip of his pistol. "You seemed to magically survived, and unharmed." He spun and his gun now focused on the girl facing him, his harden hazel optics peered down the iron sight straight between her calm violet hue. "Before we go further, I want answers."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back