Clover Hills

Tobias Altman
Tobias listened intently missing the sound of her voice the european accent as she enunciated her thoughts about how she had been asleep and explaining the babies and even her results or at least what she thought the results were of the blood rites completion.
She mentioned food and rest but Tobias shook his head as she offered to take the children to the clearing.
Her away from him was the last thing he wanted. He had just gotten her back.
But his relief turned to worry as Angelica faded and Oracles voice sounded.
Towards her comments he chuckled and shook his head.
"Not as bad as you did wheb i found you"
he had begun but Angelica reverted back and exasperated in what seemed to be pain.
It took the male back a bit unsure of what had just occured as he quickly grabbed Hekate and set her aside focusing on his mate now.
"Definitely not going anywhere yet, and even if they are back we need to be careful...I still don't know how it will fully effect you"
Tobias warned looking around at the infants who all had seemed to be eyeing their mother.
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Angelica & Triplets

Despite Oracle's retreat, the wolf presented the male with a curious look in her eyes through the mate bond at his words of Tobias not looking as bad right now as the wolf had been when Tobias had found her before giving a slow nod and leaving the male to concentrate on her other half. Angelica's eyes slowly focused on Tobias as he grabbed Hekate and set the infant aside before focusing on her, Oracle no longer lurking prominently next to her but rather within the treeline. It made the woman somewhat nervous to have Oracle at her back after what the inner soul had just done. The woman was silent as he spoke to her of having to be careful and not knowing how she would be affected, the male then casting his gaze upon the children who were staring at her, Angelica following his gaze without asking. Truthfully she wasn't exactly following much of the conversation anymore, the woman still somewhat groggy and now realizing she was hungry as well.

Why are they all staring at me? That shouldn't be possible to have this much focus at their age. Or am I thinking in terms of human again and not wolf, Angelica thought to herself.

"Have you eaten at all? And...I'm not really following...you mean the connections...or the blood bond thing? Guess...even if I wanted to...couldn't do blood donations...with three different blood types in me," Angelica said with a laugh. Considering how she didn't know her own blood type it was probably a good thing she had never offered up her blood for anything. "Wolf pups...they are more intelligent than human infants? I don't know about you but I'm just realizing I'm hungry," she said. The woman, despite being in a 3-day coma hadn't exactly slept, hence her grogginess and confusion. VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Last edited:
She bit her lip and sighed a little bit. “No, that’s not what you need....” she said looking back behind her. She dropped her head and as she did her long hair began to fell from the brunch behind her. Some strands becoming one with the ground. She then spotted it. Two wolves could take down a kill. And though she would be hunting on her own land for a time being it seemed like just what he needed.

“You should hunt,” she smiled slightly. Softly her features moving with her lips as she slowly nodded towards the wooded area where a family of small deer were chilling. A female with two older fawns. “Most wolves hunt when they are stressed or mad or sad even sometimes. It seems like just the ticket for you.” Her face twitched a little. She liked hunting why shouldn’t he? Back home whenever she wanted to get away from her alpha she hunted. She’d spend hours if it meant getting away from him. A story she didn’t mind sharing.

“Sometimes back at Home things got really stressful....” she recounted all the times her alpha injured her. All the times hisbwords stayed with her stuck with her and hurt like a fresh wound every day. “He permitted the wolves to do nothing really only gave us small responsibility, mine was overseeing the changing or rather recruitment of wolves and hunting.” Man she could remember the soft fleshy parts of every kill then. Smell it each and every droplet of blood as it stained her muzzle. “I used to hunt for hours. Killing for no other reason than to feed my pack and de-stress. You see the German forest is filled with these big deer and beautiful forestry covered me. It was the only sanctuary to say the least amidst all the hatred and fear the pack alpha instilled into us. It can help you forget whatever ails you. Even if it’s just for a little while.” She brushed his hair back.

“Some wolves just need to feel empowered over something. They have to feel more suppurior then whatever ails them. It’s not wrong. It’s quite natural. Some humans do it too but those are called serial killers.” She chuckled because her alpha was a serial killer before becoming pack lead by killing her father. He then took her and didnmany things to her but never let her loose what little innocence she had. He just broke her over and over again. “Too much hunting can hurt the ecosystem but that is why you belong to a pack. So it balances it back out.” She smiled gently and pressed her lips to his cheek. It was red hot just like how she felt. It pained her that she could do nothing else to help him.

VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Sachi Kuzumiyo
tags: CZDUOVLEU

Sachi's eyes widened- Mind releasing itself of its trance as soon as her eyes caught a dark figure prowling out of the woods towards her. A figure on all fours... Pointed ears... and glowing eyes.
She knew in a heartbeat who this creature was, despite never seeing this side of him.
She rolled over on top of her belly, propping herself up with her front legs.
"Alex...?" She asked. Her ears erect.
"We have to stop running into each other... At least not..." she said, trailing off until she was silent. Eyes initially wide, until her brows turned inward, hinting that she was barely just joking.
And when he licked her neck, she growled, jumping up and back from him. Her paws making a crunch in the grass and leaves as she landed.
"What the hell is wrong with you?" She growled, her voice reflecting an element of surprise. Her teeth bared until she pursed her lips. Her expression softening as she calmed herself and her voice returning to its typical melodic tone.
"Why are you down here in Phantasm? Shouldn't you be nurturing a pup? Don't tell me she's dead now..."

Veridius Wensylve
tags: CZODOBBLE

"I’m sorry... I... I'm so very sorry..."
His ears raised, collecting the meek sound of the girl's voice, who he'd realized was a child after she'd shown her face.
Veridius met her words with sympathetic eyes, taken a bit aback by such a genuine plea. He opened his mouth to formulate a reply to the little girl when her companion started snarling at him. Ominous and fierce- like the sound of crashing waves beating against rocks.
Though the wolf's aggression only gave rise to annoyance rather than instilling him with fear...
"Oh- dude- fuck off," Veridius said, arching an eyebrow. "You're not intimidating. You're just a fuckin' loner in my territory."
Instead of confronting the two strangers standing outside of his pack house, he'd greeted them. And once again, his kindness had bit him.
He shook his head, closing his eyes then opening them again to meet the glare of the other wolf's with his own.
"Are you an idiot?"
Woooow- It would be so fucking easy for me to get your ass whooped if I just yelled real loudly right now.
He thought about saying that- but figured he'd keep his cool until the male inevitably did something to piss him off even further.
Dude, just be humble... I don't care how many issues you have...

This time it was her hand that did it for the boy. As it pooped around his chest in an attempt to prevent him from making the biggest mistake of his life- he reverted. Snapping around he scratched at the girl snapping her her. She let go of him and in a moment the scuffle was over the poor scared wolf realising what he had done soonest he smelled her blood. Aayame reached for her neck quilling the now fresh red blood streaming from her neck and shoulder. She could feel it then. The chill from immediately being injured and already malnourished. She collapsed to her knees. Her fingers reaching for her brother but the light tan wolf wasn’t having any of it. He stepped back and then took off.

The last sight of her brother she saw was him racing off. She choked her blood splitting as she pressed against her wound with all the light left in her. Now her deep sea green eyes had a different plea to them. Not letting her die. “I.... I’m so sorry!” Tears fell from her eyes as she felt the pain and vision began to blur. “I.... need help,” she swallowed hard taking in no blood which equally surprised and made her happy. He cut her pretty deep but outside of narrowly missing her curated artery throat and vocal cords he hurt her. Her shoulder had taken the most of the scratch. Her injuries weren’t too severe but with the lack of food and lack of other nutrients her injuries were easily worse.

“Don’t kill him. Whatever you do. Don’t kill him....” she huffed heavily taking in gasps of air. Her body began to seize then. “He’s not gimself when he’s a wolf. He’s normally a sweet...... k....” she felt the rush of blackness come up to greet her though she wasn’t dying she was feeling like sleep was the beat option but she knew as well as any sleeping right then would put her into shock. “Please....” she whispered pleading for her brothers life again without being able to say those words.

How she loved her brother.

Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alex stopped when she spoke. He smiled and stepped back flouncing just past the territory she belonged too. How he wished he could belong again. Anywhere. Then he took his human form he took his bundle of closthig and slipped into a pair of skinny jeans. Then stood.

“What?” Oh right the little girl he was saving somehow.... “Uh no. Not exactly. Her breathing is weak. She was carrying children but they were swiftly aborted. I have been giving her ginger root and mint for the pain in a paste. I’m sure it doesn’t taste well but. I’m sure it helps a little at least. She probably needs more powerful pain medication. But at this point I’m sure she will survive. Once I got the bleeding under control and fought every urge to tear into her. You know full moon and all that. I got her settled and taken care of. She rode the night out in pain because I couldn’t administer the medication I made for her. At least not enough but, apparently it was enough to get her though last night and that’s all that matters.” As he explained he ended up flopping down on the ground feeling the cool northern current carry his warm breezes away.

“I think by next full moon she’ll be good as new.” He played with a blade of grass and then sat up. “Happy to see me?” He turned his head a crocked a smile that would marvel even a clown. “I know I wasn’t expecting to see you yesterday but. I’m not surprised. Mathew has a thing for pretty girls I’m told. And you. Well let’s just say you fit that bill to a T. Anyway. What are you doing besides moseying back from a change?” He had never been this talkative before the moon. In fact his wolf was much more social than he ever dared to be so his voice and actions changed him shortly after. Normally he was a repressed half-there kind of wolf that didn’t give two flying shits about anyone outside of pups. Maybe it was the girl. Her also and equally end all be all attitude was very attractive.

Caspian

Caspian had unlocked the door after taking a shower and getting dressed, the wolf heading out to patrol and nearly stumbling on Michi. He stared at her coldly, making no move to help her at all, even as he saw the blood between her legs and the injuries. That’s what you get for running off, he thought. The warrior wasn’t sure whether the guard even noticed him, she seemed out of it. Cosmos Cosmos

Last edited:
Pariah & Kids​

Pariah removed her nephew abd niece from the infirmary and back to their room and had spent the next few days recovering, leaving the infirmary open Artemis to leave with her children. The teenager had no idea Matthew was injured in a fight or that his daughter had been allowed to go with her mother. The Hendrix siblings had not been in Phantasm for a few days. The teenager heard her brother speaking of finding an injured and, so far as Caspian was concerned, dying Michi who looked like she had miscarried. The teen made no move to go down abd check, they had two other medics for that and she had to make sure Artemis was healing alright. She did checking on Artemis two days after the full moon to check how the teen was healing and everything seemed to be healing well.

Matthew

Matthew remained sleeping after eating his pair of fish Ice had brought, the omega abd his second wolf along with the pups remained asleep, or at least Seb as far as he knew. Zero was an excellent choice for knowledge keeper, the wolf’s injuries should heal well. As for the abscence of Phyllis abd Angelica, the general wasn’t too bothered by either female being set free though the male was disappointed he hadn’t ends the small male’s life or that the loner hadn’t killed the three pups. His injured hand, due to being burned, was wrapped in bandages soaked in a poultice of different herbs and some coconut oil to prevent chaffing of the skin and heal it better though the wolf’s accelerated healing was kicking in.​

Last edited:
Nikolaus/Vince

After the morning following the full moon, Niko had kept to himself, mostly knowing he should or shouldn't be having children soon. The loner might be off a month, he didn't keep track of the loner's pregnancy after all, just knew she was a couple months behind that omega woman of Matthew's, which he would find out, had been given up after his alpha had been beaten in a fight. Having been some time since he had been out on a job or even been to see Matthew about a job, the male had figured he should head out and track the pack down, depending on which sector they were currently in. Not knowing about their newest sector either, the wolf placed a call and got Vince, Matthew's third-in-command being annoyed at being bothered, but gave Niko the sector location and informed his loner female was still fat and still annoying that he and Jasper had resorted to ripping the female's tongue out to shut the wolf up but was otherwise unharmed though they had caught it trying to refuse food which had been shoved down its throat. Even though Niko cared not a lick for the female who was carrying his child or children, he was annoyed that she was still trying to miscarry said unborn.

Niko shook his head as he finally entered Sector G297u after a long trek that took half the morning. Encountering Vince who was awake and keeping watch over the territory, he inquired as to where Matthew was.

"Matthew got into a fight with that omega's loner toy," Vince said. "He lost and the woman and her children...including the general's daughter...were allowed to go free with the loner. Matthew's recuperating but isn't in any shape to be running things," said Vince.

"He lost the fight?"

Vince nodded. "Yeah...gave the loner as good as he got...the loner can light himself up...on blue fire. Matthew ordered the rest of us not to interfere. Then that guard that Matthew hates from Kagore...it showed up and we beat it to death...probably ended its pregnancy as well but that's no loss. A weak wolf only breeds weak pups," Vince said. "So the pack's left to Jasper and I to look after." He shrugged and watched as Nikolaus went inside.

Nikolaus entered the caves and wandered through them until he go to the cave where the wolf was apparently in labor. No wonder Vince was grumpier than usual. The loner sat down and waited for the female to give birth, making no move whatsoever to help her at all, just as Matthew hadn't done when his obsession had gone into labor, though the wolf didn't know that as he hadn't been here. Already he could see one pup on the ground, the wolf padding over to look down at it. A pup that was covered in red fur and seemed skinny despite being the firstborn and largest so far. He moved it out of the way, thirty minutes later revealing another child, this one also female, this one covered in gray fur with a black panda marking on her face that went down her torso and black front socks. The third pup gave some struggle, yet still the male did not bother helping out at all, instead watching for the next half hour until the third pup was born only this one was immediately cause for concern. It seemed healthy at first glance, having black fur and a white wide muzzle but on closer inspection the pup revealed itself to be small and also was missing its left hind leg. The wolf tilted his head down at the youngster but he would do his best with all three pups though knew Matthew would designate the male as omega for life.

The female seemed to realize that Nikolaus was there as it first lunged at him, earning a snap of his jaws at the air before her, catching the female on her nose. She stumbled back and lashed out at gray furred pup, catching the pup on the left side of her face and causing a scream to emit from the middle of the two youngsters. Niko wasn't having it and attacked the female, savagely lashing out at her with teeth and claws until the wolf lay there in a pool of its own blood, slowly dying. Nikolaus left his pups and hefted the female up before carrying her to the edge of his territory and leaving her there to die, the wolf then making his way back towards his pups. Grasping the middle pup in his maw, he hurried along to the makeshift two cave infirmary closer to Matthew's den and barked for Zero. T terrajedi

Zero turned towards the sound of Nikolaus calling for him, the Knowkedge Keeper turned to see Niko carrying an injured newborn. Bleeding from its face, the pup yelped in pain as he motioned Niko to set the pup on the floor and knew it by it, carefully turning its head to and fro. “What happened and is it your pup?”

Last edited:
Nikolaus
“Of course it is mine,” Niko snapped. “My children were born a couple hours ago and their mother attacked my middle daughter. I killed her and left her body on the edge of the territory...well she was dying by the time I was done with her. My son...he is missing his left hind leg as well. My oldest daughter seems fine.” T terrajedi

Zero listened as he examined the pup’s face. “Your daughter will scar but I can stop the bleeding,” Zero said as he left to get a rag and some thread avd needle to stitch the pup’s face up which tore up half her face. He carefully held the pup while stitching its face, Nikolaus holding the pup still without question.zero worked quietly as he stitched up the pup’s face before stepping back. “She will need rest and I will keep an eye on the her for now. When she is better I will remove the stitches. As for your son, you can bring him and your other daughter to be looked over but there may not be anything I can do for your son. It depends on where the missing limb ends.”

Nikolaus

Niko frowned but nodded after a bit. He left to get his other children and brought them to Zero before leaving to try to speak to Matthew and let Zero work in peace.

Ash squealed in her fear as Amora snarled, trembling already from her terror and grief. Obediently she placed her pup down, as Amora snuffled and moved around the dead pups body. As the other nudged Rose harder and harder, as if desperate for the pup to wake up, Ash whimpered and moved to press against Amora's chest, trying to stop her. Rose was gone, there was nothing Ash or Amora could do. Well, Ash was meant to bury her poor pup, alone, and stay away from her mate, but she wasn't keen to do any of that. She'd be alone, and it seemed Gabriel was planning to punish her even after Ash had lost her baby.

Styx hadn't initially noticed Michi, nuzzling Tor and drowning in her scent. But when he drew his head back, he flattened his ears, smelling blood. Immediately he was tense, on the defensive, and he froze as he saw Michi. A snarl erupted from his throat as he saw her condition, and he slipped over to her. He wasn't angry at her, no, but he was angry at whomever had done this. He shuffled to her side, nuzzling her cheek gently, before he noticed Caspian. He shifted with ease, back into human form, and snarled at him for standing still whilst Michi was hurting, "Caspian! Fetch one of the healers now!" He snarled, even as he looked to Michi. He could pick her up, that would probably be quicker, "On second thought, tell them to get ready." He snapped again at Caspian, before he crouched beside Michi.
Immediately his voice became softer, "Michi? Can you hear me? I need to pick you up..."

Cosmos Cosmos scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee

Amora continued to nudge and push whimpering and whining loudly against Rose's still form before Ash pushed against her and the wolf began to howl softly before a much louder noise left her lips, tears filling the brims of the others eyes and wetting the fur in streaks, going over pushing past Ash she took a seat next to the other and evidently painfully transformed to her somewhat human form, shaking the others body softly like a toddler in desperation with her legs parted against the ground, "W-Wawkey! Wawkey!" she called depretly at the other.

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Michi's form was completely unresponsive to the appearance of Caspian or even when Styx approached, her form was pale and now undressed it was obvious the effects of not eating enough the past few months had made, brushing and scratches all over her form in a manner that made it clear with the tears and broken legs if not for the full moon last night, and whoever made the splints the girl would have most defiantly not survived. As styx spoke her whole body remained motionless apart from the small and wordless opening of her mouth in a stuttered and agonising seeming movement, nothing but a slightly more exasperated breath leaving as the blood continued to soak the ground.

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee scorpiodragon scorpiodragon CZDoubleU CZDoubleU

Caspian/Pariah
The warrior’s green gaze met the alpha’s as he was snapped at for standing there and not helping the child, so far as he was concerned with her being a minor. “Perhaps she shouldn’t have run off at seeing me and I will see if I can find someone available. Though two seem to have gone missing.” Caspian was not at all concerned of the female’s health and well-being, but he turned and walked into the house as he heard Styx speak of picking up the useless female. “Pariah! Get down here!”

Pariah rolled out of her bed as her brother shouted for her and went downstairs, locking the door behind her. The teen went downstairs and gave her brother a look. “I was getting ready to relax,” she said.

Caspian gave his sister a bored look. “The useless mare has returned to Kagore. Looks like she got a beating and lost her pups. Styx has finally noticed her and seems pissed that none have tended her. Where are the other healers?”

Pariah listened as her older brother spoke. The teen healer raised an eyebrow at the fact that Michi had returned and was beaten. “Matthew said she used to be a guard. I have no idea where the other healers are.”

Caspian snorted. “Obviously not good at it if she gets demoted to omega and fails to survive a fight,” he said. “No way to contact them?” As Pariah shook her head, Caspian sighed in irritation. He pulled his clothes off right there and howled for the other two healers before shifting back and pulling his clothes on again. “Get a bed ready. Apparently Styx is attached to her and wants her to live.”

“Yet he doesn’t realize his pack is leaving or planning to,” said Pariah to herself. “Matthew doesn’t want me around her or healing her.”

Caspian shrugged. “Do a hysterectomy so weak blood isn’t bred into the pack and Matthew knows we have to try to follow the rules. I will go speak to him at some point.”

“I do not know how to do such a surgery,” Pariah said, flinching as her brother glared at her. “Alright, I will go get a bed ready in the infirmary though I cannot do much. I’m still learning.”

“I don’t expect you to do much. Act like it,” said Caspian. “Need me to move Artemis and her brood?”

Pariah shook her head. “Artemis should be fine and her pups as well but maybe stand by just in case she need to be moved.”

Caspian nodded and followed his sister into the infirmary, moving off to a corner to watch the scene and allowing his sister to prepare a bed, hanging some curtains up around a bed and beginning to sterilize some instruments, fishing out a few rolls of graze which she had Caspian sterilize with rubbing alcohol. Mentioned: WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Cosmos Cosmos

Last edited:
Tobias Altman
The male eyebrows perked at the question presented as she asked if he had even eaten and as if that was the fuel to rush through an engine and allow it to finally turn over his stomach practically rumbled in unison to his acknowledgement.
"Actually no i really haven't, I have just been so focused on them and you of course"
Angelica looked confused and continued saying that she did not follow his meaning or to what he referred to exactly regarding his worries.
To that he did a quick check of the kids one by one as he spoke in reply.
"The blood rite, Seeing as it took longer for you to come out of your suspended state it may have other lasting effects but we will see...and food sounds good i will get us something..you craving anything in particular?, you need your strength to handle these three. Its also my turn to patrol the borders today and i need to report in to gabriel at some point. Pretty sure she may still think your missing"
He explained smiling to himself as he finished changing a diaper to which he thought he had managed pretty well after the three days of practice under immense stress.

Jackson Northwood
Jackson was mere centimeters from planting his lips against the soft supple skin of her neck as she denied the advance which caused him to edge back slightly so he could see her.
"What?"
Was this not what she told him to do?
Not that he wanted to force her or anything but she did say whatever he wanted. The female however went on to explain her reasoning as well as brought up her last pack.
Hunting...
Another first for the newly turned male.
"Well not my idea of fun...but whatever"
He sighed more frustrated at the woman for not wanting him at the moment effectively killing the mood but her face expressed her intentions better than her curt change in subject.
Jackson however just sat back and then stood resigning himself to her whims for now.
"Alright...Let's get this over with, we will pick up where we left off later"
The young man looked back to her as he removed his shirt and tossed it against the bench following suit with the remainder of his clothing as he focused on the wolf inside him. After a few moments came the change still painful but nothing compared to the first time and not as grotesque as that night..soon his jet black coat shone before her as he shook it out and faced her the emerald orbs awaiting her lead so he could learn.
CZDoubleU CZDoubleU

Coyoty was worried. She needed to get him fed so he wouldn’t be so aggressive. His first night with her taught her many lessons about the Male. She knew that males were dangerous creatures in need of training and harder discipline. As she considered waiting to hunt before he had relived his desires she knew for the safety of both parties involved she turned.

Her turns were rather seamless now. One moment she was human and the next she stripped that for her wolf self. Her clothes she folded next to his and she nodded sniffing at them. She would use this mixed scent to bring them back here when they were finished. Then she greeted the Male tail up.

I need to to nod if you can here me, she tried the mental telepathy thing. Most wolves had it when they turned someone were alpha or loved another. It worked in such a way where their waved connected and conversations could be passed though this wave. Since vocal cords of wolves acted differently than humans it was the only way a wolf could connect with another in their wolf form.

She pranced in front of him. Her long black legs came up to meet her matching long body. Compared to her body her paws were massive. She presented her size to him and then nodded towards the dear. The young foul was just the perfect size for them. She nodded to it and began to stalk the deer crouching in the grass and breathing slowly with the wind being careful so the wind would take her scent away instead of towards the deer.

“After you eat we will do whatever your heart desires,” she thought to him hoping he could hear him. Of course she already knew what he wanted. He wanted to play with his new found strength and dominate her in special ways. It was crazy but she knew males fairly well.

Jackson Northwood
Words suddenly forced there way through his mind which almost scared the male but realizing they had come from the shifted female he calmed allowing his tensed fur which had been standing on edge to lower and mat back down as he nodded as she asked but if she could talk to him like this...could he?
Not that he knew how but he was sure it would come in time or something he guessed.
Upon her prance and stalk into the grass he too noticed the deer and he followed allowing his instincts to kick in and let his own paws to guide him in tow of the female and her large pad placements.
The remainder of her comments hit him and the excitement in his blood rushed almost like a high but it came with a slight hesitation as well. She had denied him earlier in order to hunt...was this just to placate him?
The thought bothered him but for now he pushed it aside as he crept up beside her doing his best to stay as silent as she was.
CZDoubleU CZDoubleU

Angelica & Triplets

"You need to take care of yourself as well," Angelica chided gently before sighing. "It doesn't matter now. What's done is done," she said, before falling silent as he clarified what he meant and speaking of the blood rite. How there might be unforeseen effects thanks to her taking longer to come out of it. The woman frowned at this information she was given, her eyes closing in exasperation as she turned her head away, not looking at the male. Her words concerning food seemed to bring him out of whatever mood he was in, mentioning that he had patrolling to do and reporting to Gabriel who possibly thought she was missing still, according to Tobias. Admitabley that was the only other person that Angelica had missed when forced to be part of Matthew's pack or more just Matthew himself.

Opening her eyes and turning back to look at him as he finished changing a diaper and asked her what food she wanted, that she had to keep her strength up to take care of the children. Frankly, she was surprised he hadn't injured or attempted to kill or bodily harm the children with her being...comatose...for the past three...three and a half days. Trying to ignore the relief that she felt concerning that and the curiosity about the blood rite needing performed again, how he had known what to do, the woman considered his offer of food. Hopefully she would never be subjected to something like that again as long as she lived. "Something with vegetables and broth...soup or stew maybe. Until I know what all I can stomach without getting sick...like...whatever is permeating through the cracks in the door frame and under it for example," said Angelica, not knowing that food had already been brought by Azrael and set down outside the door before the woman had gained consciousness again. "I'm surprised Gabriel still has people here...they don't seem very willing but this is a lackluster pack. Probably doesn't know about the triplets either...I hope she'll let Phyllis stay." VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Coyoty bounded through the grass and brush with great ease. She checked her senses tested the air and dropped down so low her thin belly graced the earth. Then she nodded off towards the flank of the Male: go after the rear. I’ll cstch him in the front. If we do this right he will go down.” Easy. She flicked her tail and took to the front like she was supposed to not going to lunge out until he did.

“On my word go,” the wolf took right to the front not making even a sound her heartbeat one with wit wind. She could control everything now and it was up to him if they were to catch their meal and how she hadn’t hunted in months.

Not since she had gotten to Haven had she tasted the blood of anything outside of squirrels rabbits and the occasional fowl she caught. This pack seemed like a end all be all you alone type pack. They rarely did organised hunts. Something she would have to change. It might make the wolves who were unrully listen better. If they were good they got to go hunting with them. Her alpha set humans as the score. His basic philosophy was you good you get to hunt humans. It worked on keeping most everyone happy too.

Except when he beat or berated his pack members. They would then rebel against her. Something she had to teach them. Coyoty had only ever killed three wolves in her lifetime. Two of them were werewolves. Those were threatening her life. She learned a lot from her previous pack like learning when and when not to tolerate bullshit.

Veridius Wensylve
tags: CZDoubleU CZDoubleU

In a blur of movement, the wolf's claws coming into contact with the little girl's neck.
His eyes snapped wide. "Hoh shit-" He gasped, then felt a shout shooting up his throat- "What the-" -As the beast repositioned himself. His ears and tail drooping as he became conscious of his actions.
Veridius's feet were prompted forward, but he quickly halted them. Stopping himself just a few paces from the treeline. His ears alert and his tail swishing lowly from side to side, confused.
Then the wolf lurched away from the girl- Veridius tensing his body and furrowing his brows. But the dazed wolf, instead of attacking Veridius, aimed his feet towards the woods, his eyes trained on the creature as it fled. In seconds, gone it was.
"I... I’m so sorry! ...I... need help,” the girl whimpered, blood pooling around her neck, and more so around her shoulders- where, luckily, the brunt of the attack was focused.
"Don’t kill him. Whatever you do. Don’t kill him....”
"I..."
He blinked. Trotted up to her. Impressed that a little girl could still stand after that much trauma.
"He’s not himself when he’s a wolf. He’s normally a sweet... k...”
His brows slanted further inward. He let out a quiet grunt, signaling his differing opinion.
Really? You're defending him after what he just did to you? And then he ran off like a little bitch?
"I don't care about him right now," he said.
Her body swayed. She was becoming dizzy. In response, he shifted into his human form, extending his arms and hovering his hands over the sides of her shoulders in case she were to fall.
"Please....”
"Listen... you're gonna be fine... You're a wolf. You'll heal up in a day. All you need is some patching up," he said.
He reached into the bag draped around his neck. The bag he'd prepared prior to meeting Mattie before the full moon. He fumbled inside for a couple seconds, then pulled out the shirt he packed with him. With a hand on both sides of the seam, he pulled the shirt apart, ripping it right along the line. He set it down beside him and then pushed his palms to her wounds, first pressing into her shoulder and then wrapping around her neck.

Sachi Kuzumiyo

She nodded along to Alex's words about the girl. At the end if it, sighing and shaking her head. Eyeing the grass touching her toes.
"Idiots. Idiots, I tell you. All four of 'em. The girl for wandering around during a full moon. The boys for attacking her like that."
Her eyes then met Alex's. Giving him a distant smirk. Barely slanting her lips upward.
"Say what you want. I'm more human than wolf. And I'm not ashamed of it. Anyway- It's comforting to hear that she'll be okay."
As Axel sat up, her ears flickered.
She tittered, arching a brow and giving him a cunning smile at his comment towards her being 'pretty.'
"Happy to see you?" She repeated, speaking as a lengthy breath escaped her lungs.
"I'm surprised to see you. I'm not doing anything at the moment. Most of being a wolf is doing nothing anyway. ...I've been... promoted to hunter- though it means little to me. ...Ranks and whatnot-"
She stretched her neck out.
Through a yawn, she continued. "It's stupid."

Aayame grabbed for his hand and took it. Her nails digging into his flesh as she had. “I.... ha....” she breathed in and out feeling the pain. Allowing herself to feel the pain. “Ha- have to.” She brewthed in as deep as she could.

“He’s my brother....” she whispered lowly partly because she had to but also because she couldn’t raise her voice any higher. Her breaths quickened as she felt her blood clot. “I.... I want to join your pack...” she huffed grasping his skin tightly.

“I.... am strong,” she said. Feeling the weight of the world on her shoulders. Tears coming to her eyes but she not willing to feel them. The pain was great, too intense for most to even fathom. True enough she would heal, she would scar for sure but she would heal. It wasn’t like his claws were made of silver. “P.... let me... show you what I can do....”

She clung to consciousness. To feeling everything and letting herself feel the pain in small bursts did just that. Her breath she drew in and out focusing on it. Like her brother had taught her. She laid there now felling the grass in her toes and the breeze against her face. How dare she attempt to join a pack without consulting with her brother first. She hoped though, with whatever strength she still had left in her. That he wouldn’t join her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Axel.

He was quite distraught by the fact the smell of the area around him seemed a bit familiar. As if without knowing it he had been around the scent of the phansaim pack before. “Hey were you turned by Mathew?” He asked rather suddenly and ignoring the previous conversation entirely. He had heard the pack wouldnonly let people in if they were related to or were changed by the man himself. Perhaps maybe if he asked and found its answer, not all the things Bella told him were lies. It would make joining the pack a little harder for him seeing as how he knew he wasn’t turned by the man. He was born this way. If he was his father though, that would be a different story.

Not that he wanted Mathew to be his father but it would make a lot of sense. Plus the man was straight up mad. He would kill him for such a notion of relations. No matter what time and day it was. Although finding his father no matter who since Bella had lied to him and told him that his parents were not the innocents he killed was a mystery in it itself. He swallowed.

Now the thought really occurred to him. What if he was Mathew’s child. He was just abandoned at a pack. Mathew ended up leaving the same pack he was just abandoned at. Perhaps it was possible. But what other evidence did the boy who had no name and no parents to think of have? “Is it true you can smell relations of one wolf to another?” He wondered aloud but more to himself. He had been called an idiot by Bella and sold it was his own damn fault he killed those people without truly knowing if they were in fact his parents. She told him he could tell. He could smell it. It made him want to kill her probably the most.

Last edited:

Sachi Kuzumiyo

"Hey were you turned by Mathew?"
His words hung in the air as she stared at him, an eyebrow turned inward.
She cocked her head.
"No, Matthew didn't turn me. I joined his little group of misfits a month ago..." she said.
"Is it true you can smell relations of one wolf to another?”
"That's an... Interesting question," she said. A glint of light in here eyes. "I have no idea. Like I've implied- I'm rather new to the wolf thing."
With her last word, her eyes met the trees to Alex's right. An eyebrow still downward with a piqued curiosity.
The only thing she could think of was that perhaps Alex had the idea that she was somehow related to Matthew- though her mind drew a blank as she rifled its archives for any sort of evidence he might have collected for this thought to occur to him.
Finally, she decided to just ask.
She leaned forward, bringing her gaze back to his. "Something on your mind? These are very specific questions."

Veridius Wensylve

Veridius retracted as the girl's nails started cutting into his skin.
"Sorry-" he huffed, bringing his palms back. Their surfaces covered in her blood.
He took a deep breath, believing he was hurting her- until he realized the sounds coming out of her mouth were words...
He sat back, allowing her to speak before he would press his hands on her neck again.
"He’s my brother....” she whispered. “I.... I want to join your pack...”
Veridius brought his brows inwards. Their inner edges curving gently upward.
Tears began forming in the inside corners of her eyes.
"I.... am strong..."
He eyed the gravel. She continued-
"Let me... show you what I can do....”
He took another deep breath at her finish and hunched over to put his hands back on her wound.
"You... you really don't wanna join Kagore. No matter how strong you are..." He said to her. "It's... It's just not a place for you."

After another few moments went by, Veridius wrapped his ripped shirt tightly around her wounds.
"There," he said, holding his hands together in front of him.
Then he pressed them onto the ground, hunching over as he began transformation back into a wolf. Soon, his skin was fully covered in course, dull brown fur. His front legs propping himself upright as his tail wrapped around his right hind leg, laying the tip on top of his toes.
"Listen... you shouldn't stay here... I'm not kicking you out... but it's not up to me whether you can join or not. I'll help you. Whatever you need. But you really shouldn't stay here. I'm sorry..." he said.
He thought about the girl's brother... specifically how he'd have to deal with him later himself... otherwise, if someone else were to get to him first- he'd likely be killed on sight.

Marie's ears pinned ataismt her head as another male came up to her and the male that she tolerated. A low growl rumbled in her throat that was ignored and the two walked away. The smell of blood and newborn pups lingered to the new male, making her nose wrinkle. The white wolf guessed that was why they left in a hurry. She was curious as to why blood lingered to the male, but knew it was none of her business so she didn't follow. She was just a mere guest to this pack and shouldn't get involved with their pack stuff. She respected them, especially the male that was the healer. They were bringing her out of her submissive shell and actually snapping for things she wanted. Of course she was submissive to those who she knew she was no match against, but she was starting to show a little more.. attitude towards others. For once she was calm with other wolves and not trying to kill them from being ordered to do so. They never asked where she came from, just kept her around until she fully healed, or maybe they were planning on having her join. She didn't know, they haven't said anything to her about that.

The calmnes with her body was short lived as a all too familiar smell hit the nose of the white wolf. It wasn't close but it wasn't too far off either. She knew exactly who it was and dread filled her body as she knew why he was there. She was putting these wolves in danger. She bought this.. this killer here and now she had to deal with him before the others found him and found out where she truly came from. The white fur on her shoulders rose up as she realized how he tracked her. Of course he knew everything about her, the size and shape of her paws, how lightly she placed them and how she avoided certain places. He knew exactly where she would go, practically raising her since she was six. She had to do something and quick.

She stretched her body out nervously before looking around for anyone else. She wanted to make sure she wouldn't be followed. She didn't want to put them in danger if they were found with her. She tracedbthe smell of the hunter to the edge of the territory. At first, she watched him at the distance from the safety of a bush. He was stopped near a tree, observing some prints and seeing if they were hers. The minute a growl left her throat the man knew exactly who it was coming from. He turned towards the bush that the female was hiding in with a horrible crooked smile. He ran into her once again, and this time he was planning on capturing her again or finally killing her. She would have to fight for her life, and this thought was in her mind as she revealed herself slowly to the hunter with a snarl.
------
Miley stood in the living room of her cabin for a minute with a frown. She was annoyed that her true identity was found out by a Haven wolf. The male alpha of all wolves. It annoyed her even more that he told her what to do, telling her to tell Gabriel before he could. She growled to herself as she thought more about it. How dare he tell her what to do? Of course he was an alpha of the pack she was in, but she was council, she could ruin him. She knew because of him she had to tell Gabriel before he did. Most likely Gabriel knew of her family name, or if she didn't Gabriel would just be mad that she lied about who she was. She didn't know how Gabriel would react to finding out that the woman has been lying for months, but she would have to face it.

She walked outside and headed towards Haven, ready to face the weather or whatever was coming her way. It didn't take her long to reach the house, walking inside to the smell of food. Her nose twisted when the scent of Zayne mixed in with the smell of food. She walked towards the two having a lovely meal. She was about to ruin it. It has been a while since Miley has came to the Haven house, only coming by when she was really needed and that hasn't been recently. Seeing Gabriel ready to pop the female realized she needed to be around more.

"Gabriel let's talk." The black haired female said to the alpha. She ignored the urge to grab Zayne by the throat when he smirked at her. It was his fault that she was doing this. "I am not Mia. My actual name is Miley Glaswin." She waited for what the female would say while still ignoring Zayne's mocking shocked faces.

Gabriel
Zayne had taken a seat across from the woman as he heard her call out to him, the woman speaking quietly to her mate who didn't say much about where he had been. Nor did Gabriel talk much of her conversation with her brother, other than to say that he had suggested they leave the pack for a few days and make them fend for themselves so the pair could get a break. Most of the dinner, once Zayne had returned, was spent in each other's comfortable presence and, for Gabriel anyway, pretending the pack didn't exist. With the woman's eventual labor and birth of their child or children, Gabriel knew that they wouldn't likely get this time again once the children were born but at least this time she wasn't doing it all on her own. They had moved inside at Zayne's insistence, even though the alpha had insisted she would be fine and the cold weather wouldn't affect her. But she had, in the end, relented to the male's worries and concerns, finding it somewhat amusing and comforting that she had someone who looked out for her, the thought idly crossing the woman's mind of what it would be like to have both Riley and Zayne here, bringing a sad smile to her face.

Footsteps followed by a scent she hadn't scented and a voice she hadn't heard in some time, made the woman look up to see Mia walking towards her and Zayne. Azrael who had been hanging in the background but not disturbing the pair stepped forward but the woman lifted a hand and motioned towards the living room, the omega nodding and disappearing outside onto the front porch. The guard's words entering her ears caused her to sigh and give Zayne an apologetic look before turning her attention solely on Mia. What she heard come from the other woman's mouth caused her to blink, not entirely sure she had heard right, as the woman confessed to not only lying to her but who she really was...another member of the 12 houses and a family she had thought had died out. Like any pureblood, or at least pureblood of the 12 houses, the woman knew of the Glaswin family. Killers of half-bloods and the family had been said to have been killed off by someone for spilling tons of oil into the oceans from various oil rigs managed by the other woman's apparent father...greedy to boot and willing to do what it took to keep their wealth and purity.

"I'm sorry?" Gabriel questioned as she processed and made sense of what she had heard. "You've lied to me and are telling me you're a member of one of the 12 houses....a house thought extinct by probably more than one house." Each word that dripped from the woman's voice had a note of steel to it as the alpha female spoke, not paying attention to Zayne and thus missing his current behavior. Wonderful, what else can go wrong in this pack? she wondered to herself as she set her spoon in her bowl. "So...why are you here and why did you lie to me? Are you here to kill off the few halfbloods I have in this pack and try to take it over for yourself?" Comet Comet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back