Other [Closed]

Rowan Doll

Trans Masc | auDHD | Always looking to RP
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
You can request almost anything, most fandoms I will accept, however, I will NOT write anything against the RPN rules. Nor will I write any romance between any characters under 16.

Template:
> Name: (the name of the short story)
> Plot: (the plot of the short story, this can be anywhere from a sentence to multiple paragraphs. Remember the less specific, the more I will make up on my own.)
> Length: (how many chapters/paragraphs do you want? I will write max 3 chapters)
> Fandom: (write OC if not a fandom)
> Where to find fandom: (this is in case I don't recognize the fandom)
> AU: (do you want a specific AU or alternative universe?)
> Characters: (list the characters involved)
> Character description: (if oc story describe the Oc's personality/looks/family life/etc.)
> Extra: (anything extra you want to let me know)

A crossover battle between two characters is acceptable?
I might have ideas. I'll fill the form tommorow.

Name: Otherworld menaces
Plot: The Demon Slayer corps is under siege by two mysterious individuals,one a silver haired swordman dressed in black ( Sephiroth,FF7) and the other a oddly dressed exentric fellow who hides darkness within him( Ardyn Izunia,FF15) they are not demon,know one of them is. How will they defend against them? Zenitsu ,Tanjiro Kamado and Hashira demon Slayer Giyu Tomioka,Muichiro Tokito,Mitsuri Kanroji and Obanai Iguro have to fight the two outworldly evil intruders.
Fandoms: Demon Slayer ,Final Fantasy 7 Final Fantasy 15
Where to find fandoms:

Characters:
Demon Slayer: Zenitsu Agatsuma,Tanjiro Kamado Nezuko Kamado,Inosuke Hashibira,Giyu Tomioka,Shinobu Kocho,Mitsuri Kanroji,Obanai Iguro,Muichiro Tokito,Sanemi Shinazegawa, Gyomei Himejima,Kagaya Ubuyashiki

FF7: Sephiroth

FF15: Ardyn Izunia

Length: 3 Chapters( 2 at the very least.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back