• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Clockwork

Which kind of Furry would you want to be in a steampunk universe? (Only to players/watchers of RP)

• Dog

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • House Cat

• Horse

• Fox

• Racoon

• Rabbit

• Tiger

• Wolf

• Total voters

NeonMasterz

"An idea can still change the world.

I have witnessed firsthand

the power of ideas.

I've seen people kill

in the name of them...

... and die defending them.

But you cannot kiss an idea...

... cannot touch it or hold it.

Ideas do not bleed.

They do not feel pain.

They do not love.

And it is not an idea that I miss.

It is a man."~Evey from V for Vendetta

................................................................................................................................................................................

It's the year 2035 and the entire world is under a fascist community that looks like it just came out of a Victorian Age Steampunk Story but with T.V's and Smartphones (they haven't changed much. Only difference is there made out of brass. And also, the people are all furrys (Makes this more weird for the visitors). But there is a person out there. A person with a mask made out of only thin plastic and a variety of brass, iron, and gold gears. Old and New. Rusted and Fresh. All work like magic. This person wasn't a threat to society until a year ago when some of the solders of the fascist group, The Unified Kingdom Knights (T.U.K Knights or {if a rebel, PickFinger Knights), started to be found lifeless in diferent ways but with one thing in common. There was a bloody gear lodged in there throats. Brass for Men, Gold for Women. The rebel's name? Sir Clockwork

This was just urban legend to most. Same thing applied for Nath and his sister, Laura. When they happened to be saved by this person. What he wants? Nobody Knows. Who is he? Nobody Knows? Why is he trying to destroy the government? Who Knows?

Notice: The Plot is VERY SIMILAR to V for Vendetta and is based off of it. But not to the point of it being FanFiction. Also, This isn't for people under the age of 13. You've been warned.

................................................................................................................................................................................

Please Join! It'll mean a lot to me! { ^_^ }

v_for_steampunk_vendetta_by_gildartz88-d4h9e17.jpg

Check Rules For More Info!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back