Cliches, and a Still-Forming Idea. (Always Open)

Bella Rose

Delta's Rose.

The man reached his hand out to touch the woman he loved so dearly - his wife. They had been married for two years now and tonight was their second anniversary. The woman smiled and drew close to her husband, yet dreading the news she had to tell him in a way. In another way she was to be glad to be rid of him. The man traced a long finger over her lips in a loving gesture, feeling mild ecstasy when he touched her. The aura emitting from her, however, was a pleasant one. He knew she had news to tell him by the way she watched him. She sighed and spoke rather bluntly, and not caring for his case,"I'm leaving you." In one swift movement, he was three feet away from her, his face a look of sad horror. "But why? What have I done to wrong you?" he asked, very confused, and hurt. She did not answer and turned away, heading down the hall to their room - now his room - to pack what few things they had of which was hers.

Now it is a month later and this twenty-one year old man is still depressed and confused by what happened four weeks ago.

Can this man ever love again?

Now, the basic plot of this roleplay is the man got divorced abruptly from his wife, then resulting in slight depression for a month. A small girl or boy - we can discuss this in PM if needed - was found by him in the streets and had many bruises, scratches, and wounds on her entire body. He takes her under his wing and nurses her back to health, emotionally feeling healed when she gets to be healthy again. He may fall in love with the girl's flamboyant and optimistic attitude, or he may not. That will be told throughout the roleplay. I will be accepting three to four people in this case if it gets to be popular and I will be the male.

Spot One: Filled.

Two to Four: Open

Now to the cliche roleplays.

Romace;

I have many roleplay ideas for this, which may have a twist if I had seen them many times before on the forums. We can discuss this in PM.

Fandoms;

I'm willing to do the following:

A group Hungar Games

Black Butler

And any others you come up with if I feel okay doing it xD

Sci-Fi, Fantasy;

Perhaps this could be the Steampunk Anti-Christ or something after the Rapture had happened.

Realistic;

I don't feel the need to go into detail about this. PM me if you're interested.

The cliches are finally over!

Feel free to send me a messgae about any of these ideas, I'm pretty flexible on the gender of my character and the idea as well. I may be new, but I think I'm literate to semi-literate or a person who is completely new to roleplaying.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back