Last of the Lycans

Please read ALL THE RULES

1. All RPN rules apply

2. romance is allowed but, when clothes come off fade to black. This also applies to violence, if it gets to graphic fade to black.

3. Please keep 1x1 chat to min! I know this is hard but, it helps keep other people's posts from getting lost in 1x1 chatter.

4. no god-modding, mary sues or the like, power playing, over powerful characters, basically anything that makes it unfair.

5. Keep OOC in the IC thread minim. anything longer then a sentence or two should go in the OOC thread.

6. Please be sure to maintain some distance from your character. Conflict drives stories, but only when it's between characters; conflict between players is terrible and to be avoided. Please remember that a slight against your character is not a slight against you, and that your character does not necessarily know all of the things that you do. Drama is only fun when it's in character! real password is mac tíre, not the one on the bottom.

7. only make as many characters as you can handle(3 max)

8. I must approve your character before you post!

9. Third person please and 5 sentences min! No text talk please! And for the love of all NO ONE LINERS!

11. Life happens I know. So if you cannot post for any amount of time please tell me!

12. Try to be active at least one post a day remember what I said in rule 11

13. I have the right to kick you out for breaking rules you get three warnings then you are out.

Have fun!

password is: badhbh badhbh

The time era is the 1980's

There are a few groups you can be in.

Normal humans: If you know about the wolves it's most likely through accident or you believed that creatures like them always exist.

Interpol: An organization of both humans and supernatural beings who deal with supernatural happenings. Their main goal is the control and monitoring of creatures in the world and ensure that a balance is kept between them. No more information is out to the public than is needed.

The Order: A branch of Interpol who has a less merciful view on how to keep the peace between normal humans and the supernatural beings. Their main focus currently being the Lycans.

Lycans: A dying breed in the world. They have been hunted to the point of near extinction and now struggle just to survive. Some are trying to blend in with the humans or hide from them, while others refuse to budge from the old ways and try to remain the top species.

***The lycans can transform at will at almost any time. The only exception to this being the night of a full moon, they have no control over it then. The other being when injured badly enough or exhausted, in this case transformation is near impossible.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Do the Interpol have an office? Or is it like a company with tons of offices? Or is it a skyscraper?

They do have an office. Think of it as something like the Men in Black Offices

Regular looking building on the outside. Very high tech on the inside:

002_MiB3_HQ_2012-68.jpg

I think Axel means a body being ripped apart and describing it in deep detains such as the muscles showing and the blood exploding everywhere would be bad.

But I think a simple bullet wound or a cut would be fine. Maybe an arm being torn off? But very little detail about it? I think that might be fine.

Mmhmm. As long as it doesn't get too graphic and detailed it's fine. And if it does start going that way then fade to black until it's over or they're being healed.

It's alright. I was just waiting on a few more people before really getting it going. Making sure there was some diversity in characters.

I'll get it started up more soon. I have a friend who wanted to join but couldn't get a character up until this weekend, so was making sure it didn't take off too much before then.

Is THIS FRIEND joining soon?

I think there will be enough time for THIS FRIEND to join where the thread won't take off like a ROCKETSHIP! already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back