Clairty

The Mad hatter

Ok, it wasnt to clear on this in the Alchmals book, when you have perment clairity is there anyway to get rid of it? i mean some of the man mad protocalls have no claity rating, but the charm to gain acess to them gives you a point of clairity, so dose that mean that somone dosent need clairty to cast it? or is that just mean anyone no matter what their claity can cast it?

im confused!?!?

also... the 5 Dragon martial arts style that alchmeals can learn, is that any of the 5 dragon paths of the immaculate monks? or the 5 dron path of normal dragon blooded martial arts, or some other style i dont know about....

There is no way to get rid of permanent Clarity at all without removing Charms that give permanent Clarity. So 0 Clarity requirements for the Protocols pretty much mean that Clarity rating doesn't really matter. Once you get a Weaving Charm installed (which gives you 1 permanent Clarity,) you can't uninstall it anyway.

And I don't think Alchemicals can learn Immacultate MAs without going to Creation... It probably is just terrestrial Five-Dragon Style.

sssssz said:
And I don't think Alchemicals can learn Immacultate MAs without going to Creation... It probably is just terrestrial Five-Dragon Style.
They can't learn any of these, realistically, without entering Creation, because all six of these styles were invented by the Sidereals long after Autocthon left. However, they may have some very analagous styles of their own.

-S

but, it says in the dragon blood book that the immaculats releised that not everyone could walk the path they chose, so invented the normal martial arts path for dragon bloods, that is what had caused my confusion

My point is that nobody in Autocthinoa could ever have been exposed to those arts. It's not a mechanical thing, just a logical one.

-S

Hrm, but the small box next to Perfected Lotus Matrix' text says that the Vats (or something) hold records of Five-Dragon Style, along with a lot of animal styles and etc...

But it could be that the Five-Dragon Style the Alchemicals know is not really it, but something quite similar.

sssssz said:
Hrm, but the small box next to Perfected Lotus Matrix' text says that the Vats (or something) hold records of Five-Dragon Style, along with a lot of animal styles and etc...
But it could be that the Five-Dragon Style the Alchemicals know is not really it, but something quite similar.
thats what i ment, it was just weither it was the normal style or the immaculat styles that i was confused by,

i guess im going to go with path of least resistance and go with the normal martial arts tree, although ill need to make it a point to have my moonsilver find a way to learn air dragon style

Users who are viewing this thread

Back