Royal Highschool

I would like it if all of your OOC comes here so the RP won't be filled with it. Here are some rules.

• No drama unless your talking about the rp.
  • Be nice to everyone
  • BE NICE!

Okay,thank you and enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can make a girl. But all the princess/princes are taken. You can make a teacher, commoner or even a noble of any sort

divergentgurl1 said:
I might join. What places are left, and can I do a girl?

Tomorrow well start i still gotta come up with a good starter. @Federoff & @AquaSly

I'll be here....just waiting *stares off in the distance...
fox-gif-dfkjg-o.gif

I don't know if i should have like the Headmistress speaking over the intercome or just have everyone go to their dorm and meet their roommate or have an assembly its so hard

It started!

Sorry if I may upset you, but I know what a prince\princess and commoner are but I would like to be claried on what a noble does.

Noble:belonging to a hereditary class with high social or political status; aristocratic. Such as but not limited to a Dutchess and Duke .

I'll post whenever this week or next week I can't really think of a good introduction right now.

I am interested!

But why do all the kingdoms look just about exactly the same? And why are they all tiny tropical islands?

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I am interested!
But why do all the kingdoms look just about exactly the same? And why are they all tiny tropical islands?
Heh okay just read the rules in the overview then post your character

@The Dark Princess the room with its door broken down is my room. The Ravens are standing out side it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back