• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Chronicles of RP Characters

Legendless

Netherworld Overlord
Jewels made his way into the tavern, his cloak dragging snow into the place. He moved out of the doorway, allowing the man behind him to enter into the tavern as well. Jewels sent him a wink and motioned to one of the tables away from the bar and the man nodded.

The man was taller than Jewels and much more handsome. Jewels had always been considered pretty in a boyish way and even now at twenty-one, he was still seen as that. He didn't mind so much. He still had guys and girls falling all over him and he had always liked pretty things. The man was more muscular as opposed to Jewels sleeker body frame. His hair was a dark blonde and fell to his shoulders but was pulled back. His dark blue eyes followed Jewels movements.

The young man ignore the man's look. He already knew what the man thought of him and it made Jewels grin like mad. It was almost too easy to find people willing to throw themselves at him. And if they didn't realize that Jewels was not one for sticking around after the act, well that was no concern of Jewels. He made it quite clear what he was after. If they couldn't see it, then it was their problem, not his.

"So Farros what can I get you to drink," Jewels said, leaning against their table, smiling at Farros. He almost thought he caught the man blushing and it made him grin wider. So easy. Too easy. Jewels was going to have to find a challenge next time.

"Anything is fine. Maybe something strong."

Jewels chuckled at that. It seems this was a bit difficult for Farros. He knew his first time with causal sex was not easy. It was only too easy to get attached to people sometimes, but Jewels had almost prefected being able to sleep with people and not feel any affection or caring towards them. It usually depended on the person too. Jewels reached out an hand and moved it down Farros' face.

"Don't worry. It won't be that hard to do. But I will get you what you want."

Jewels turned to go to the bar, not hearing the tavern door open. He did not see the familiar orange haired girl walk into the tavern, nor the glare she gave Jewels. He was so unprepared for her, that when she yelled at him, he dropped both drinks on the ground.

"Jewels Alwyn."

"Cassie. How pleasant to see you."

The younger girl glared up at him, her light brown eyes angry and hateful. Jewels knew why she was so mad, but he pretended not to notice her anger. He moved quickly to clean up the spilled drinks and shook his head at the confused look Farros gave him. Cassie saw it and glared even harder at Jewels. If looks could kill, well Jewels might have been incinerated on the spot.

"What are you doing?"

"Having a drink with a friend. Why? Is there a problem?"

"He isn't no friend Alwyn. You don't have any of those. You lost them all back when you-"

Jewels waved a dismissive hand at the girl. He knew what he had done. The betrayal and problems that came about it. He just didn't think anyone could still be so angry about it. But Cassie had been right in the middle with him and Lyra and all the others. So maybe it made sense. Her grudge was not that hard to defend.

"Listen Cassie I did not come here to get lectured about things I did as a teenager. I came here to-"

"Get your "friend" drunk and have sex with him?"

Jewels was tempted to smack her but only because her words were true. As hard as Jewels tried to not feel attachment to his sleeping partners, he always felt a little guilty about it. Having what he did thrown in his face was not helping.

"Listen Cassie we haven't seen each other in five years. You don't know my life anymore." The girl just scoffed, tossing her long orange hair back. He hated her so much. So few could make him feel so bad about something that happened years ago. "So just go away. Okay? Just do that for me? Go and neve come back into my life again."

Cassie fixed him with a hard stare as if she still had things to say to him. But then she shrugged and turned, leaving. She looked back once more shaking her head, a pitying look on her face. Jewels turned away from her, not able to stand it. He ordered two more drinks and returned to Farros. He brushed off any questions about Cassie or what had happened.

"Don't worry Far. She's no one important." But that was a lie and as he slept with Farros he knew what he was doing was a lie. To himself. To others. He was wrong in what he did. But Jewels couldn't stop himself. It had been too long since he found anyone able to make him care enough to stick around or wait. Even when his old friends came back into his lives briefly - Lyra, Miakel, Reana - he could not find it in him to make an effort.

And Jewels felt he never would.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back