• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Chat Box

furo

learn and let die
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
What happened to the chat box? I logged in yesterday and noticed it was gone for some reason. Today, some minutes ago, I asked a fellow roleplayer to shoot me a message to see if it popped up, but he said it was gone for him too.

Was it deleted? If so, it's a shame, because it seemed a more convenient way for casual messages to my partners.

Oh, well, thank you for clearing that up. I am not familiar with that shoutbox system, so I'm expecting it will be explained when it is reinstated.

-highfives back- Watch out, your link escaped and went wild on your text!

TheCreator said:
Oh, well, thank you for clearing that up. I am not familiar with that shoutbox system, so I'm expecting it will be explained when it is reinstated.
Don't worry, the Shoutbox, or SB as we call it, is a great place. You can choose your text color, and manipulate your text overall with bold, italic and other text tricks.

Awesome then. I'll be looking forward to using it when it's available. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back