Chapter 4 ❄☟☜ ✌☠ ☟⚐ ☜✌ ✋☠ ☟✌☠

"..."
"UH... YES?"
He shifts around nervously.

"Then its settled. I'll run over to the library and find it. Unless you think you can do without that is." Frisk announced.

✂ ✡⚐ ☼☜ ✌☼☜ ⚐✋☠☝ ✌ ☞✋☠☜ ☺⚐ ⚐☞ ✌❄☟✋☠☝ ❄☟☜ ☟✌☠✂ Gaster spoke to Sans. He was clearly being sarcastic.

KAmber KAmber Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Curious as Clara is. She wondered what happened to Frisk. Climbing up and following where they have been last. Clara ended up seeing a closed door. Of course Clara did not want interruption so she just placed an ear by the door, trying her hardest to listen close to the conversations.

"N-NO, I THINK THAT WOULD BE OKAY."

(" YO RE ARE OING A FINE JO OF ATHING THE HAN" is what i got from a translator. what is it?)

(oh ok)
"hey, their arm wasn't my fault, it was grillbz'. he was watching them. i can't stop shenanigans 24/7."
"besides, this is a really messed-up timeline. god help us if there's something better than NEO in mettaton. and the king's not doing so well either. undone and alphas are both crazy, and asgore's going to really want to kill them."
"frankly, i can't do much except... hmm. i've got an idea..."

"⚐☟ ⚐ ❄☜☹☹" Gaster asked with a rather sickening smile.
("Oh, do tell". Gaster Translation)

"Well um.. the first obvious step would be to ask the other person on a date...I think were already past that.. W-well most time on a date you would wear nice clothing to show you care" Frisk pointed to the faded ribbon they equipped.
KAmber KAmber Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Panic at the Fandoms Panic at the Fandoms

"what if i purposely get them AROUND the CORE so they won't have to-"
"crap, that's not gonna work. MTT will wait, and maybe block the 'other route'. besides, asgore's stronger and actually wants them dead now."

"ER... OK..."
*Papyrus is giving himself a pep talk.
He goes out of Frisk's view for a second, then comes in wearing a faded shirt that says "co l dud" with a baseball cap and torn basketballs on his shoulders.
"UM. SO WHAT'S NEXT?"

"Next? Um eh...well..oh I don't know.." Frisk admitted.

Gaster had no reply he just smiled, Gaster appears to be thinking about something.
KAmber KAmber

((Sorrryyy I haven't replied x-x This is what happens when I don't check alerts))

Chara watched the full scene happen until she saw the first royal scientist. "Hey...when did he come back?" She asked. "I thought he was in the void..." She looked and sounded very confused. She had been 'sleeping', more like disappearing and not bothering to follow though, so she was very lost.

"Um..." Chara said and grew more lost. She thought only the humans could see her. She kept stuttering, unsure about what to say at the moment.

"Frisk? They're not a murderer..." Chara said and crossed her arms again. "How do you even remember me? And how the hell can you even see me?"

"got it, g."
No reply followed. huh.

"THIS IS MY SPECIALTY!"
He did that jump thing again over Frisk's head and through the door, not bothering to open it. He smashed through and made a papyrus-shaped hole in the door. He leaped over the railing into the kitchen and started cooking.

Clara wandered off for a while after eavesdropping in the conversation for a bit. She lost interest and wandered off around the house. She looked through the TV with some kind of music in the background playing., She didn't seem to recognize this tune. Clara sat on the couch while waiting for Frisk on whatever they are doing.

(remember, if ur turning on mtttv lemme know. I'm metta.)
"HELLO, HUMAN! I AM COOKING SOME PASTA FOR US! THAT IS THE NEXT STEP, YES?

"I do. But they're here because they decided to change." Chara said. She didn't like blaming Frisk for those timelines. She didn't want to make them feel bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back