Chapter 4 ❄☟☜ ✌☠ ☟⚐ ☜✌ ✋☠ ☟✌☠

❤️ Yes.
"That will be 5 G."
"Huh? I thought the ride was free." Frisk argued.
"At one time they were but ever since the grass in waterfall have been listed as endangered people come here more often."
"*sigh* fine.."
* You paid the 5 G.
"Where will we go today?"
Frisk thought about it for a while, there were some unfinished business back in snowdin.
❤️ Snowdin.
"Then were off..."
Frisk climbed onto the boat and let Clara sit on their lap, seems as if Frisk has gotten a bit more protective.
As the boat sailed down the rivers the riverperson had a few odd things to say.
"Tra la la. Hmmm... I should have worn a few million more pairs of pants today. "Tra la la. Dancing on a boat is danger. But good exercise..."
"Tra la la. Eat a mushroom everyday. Why? Then I know you're listening to me.." Near the end of the trip they said one final line.
"Tra la la." The river person stopped talking for a moment, "beware the man who speaks in hands..." They finally stopped at Snowdin. Frisk felt the cold air hit them again which was a welcome change from the heat of Hotland. "Come again Tra la la."
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre KAmber KAmber Panic at the Fandoms Panic at the Fandoms Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Last edited:
* You knew there were a few things you had to take care of, first you never did get to be properly introduced to Papyrus aside from your battle.
Walking along the familiar path they hit the old save point again. "Hmm" Frisk opened up the chest sitting next to the save, they wondered if it was still there. "Ah there it is."
Frisk pulled out what looked like a faded ribbon, They pulled off their foggy glasses and placed them inside the box in place of the ribbon.
* You equipped the faded ribbon
* If your cuter monsters won't hit you as hard.
They walked over across town near the largest house.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Panic at the Fandoms Panic at the Fandoms KAmber KAmber

"hey kid, how're ya doin?"
"so you beat undyne, huh?"
"good job."

". . . well I guess you could say Iv been disarmed." They gave a weak smile as they motioned to their right side still covered by their makeshift cape, "At least its over now.." They sighed. Their mood had improved since getting out of waterfall but it was clear they were still under a lot of stress.
"Anyways, is your bother home?"
KAmber KAmber

"he's sleeping"
"after that really long fight, especially after that epic attack,"
(this was the post I'm referencing)
(You become assaulted with all the True attacks in order, then his Special Attack, Blue Attack(with whites this time), and Completely Normal Attack, except with more blue and orange bones.

• WELL...! 'HUFF' IT'S CLEAR... YOU CAN'T! 'HUFF' DEFEAT ME!!! YEAH!!! I CAN SEE YOU SHAKING IN YOUR BOOTS!!! THEREFORE I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, ELECT TO GRANT YOU PITY!! I WILL SPARE YOU, HUMAN!!! NOW'S YOUR CHANCE TO ACCEPT MY MERCY . UNDYNE WILL PROBABLY YELL AT ME... HUFF...

*Papyrus is sparing you, since he's extremely tired.)
"he's just bone tired."
"wanna come in?"
"i made some spaghetti for paps, but there's more than enough."

YES NO

There was no reason not to except the invitation, besides it would be nice to take a break after non stop movement and fighting for what seemed like days.
* Yes.
They walked into the front door, one of the first things to catch their attention was a random rock sitting on a table covered in sprinkles.
". . what."
KAmber KAmber Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Panic at the Fandoms Panic at the Fandoms

"oh, that's my bro's pet rock. i feed it on a daily basis, for paps."
It was a pretty darn big pile of sprinkles.
"here's the spaghetti."
He went into the kitchen and brought out two plates of it, and gave it to Frisk and Clara.
He got two more plates and set it on the coffee table next to paps' sleeping body.
"so, how ya doing?"

Clara doesn't have anything to say at the moment nor has anything important to say. Seeing the strange and odd things displayed around the house totally gives her a mixed feelings about the place. Upon seeing the pasta by the table Clara can't help but remember the last time she ate. KirienIsamu KirienIsamu KAmber KAmber Panic at the Fandoms Panic at the Fandoms

"river person? eh, don't worry. they're not quite a nut job. they just have acorn-y sense of humor."
"UGGHhhh..."
*Papyrus is stirring.
(i think ill take over as paps since FlintLock FlintLock has abandoned their account for 25 weeks or so.)

(thats fair go ahead)
Frisk just snickered, from a outsiders view it would look almost as if these two were old friends, "they said something weird like 'beware the man who speaks in hands' or something" Frisk tried to replicate their voice.
Frisks attention was caught by Papyrus's movement.
KAmber KAmber Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Sans took a swig of ketchup, then spit it out, for theatrics.
"what????!!!!!!"
"NYEH..."
"oh hey paps."
Papyrus took a bite of the spaghetti.
"THIS IS SO GOOD..."
"IT MUST HAVE BEEN SLEEP-COOKED, BY ME,THE GREAT PAPYRUS!"
"yeah i guess so paps."
"kid we need to have a talk."
*Papyrus is enjoying his spaghetti.
*Sans is looking a bit uncomfortable.

Frisk recoiled to avoid the ketchup sans so carelessly spit out, "Ew..." they complained.
"Is something wrong?" They asked, they looked at Papyrus, " Oh your awake, um you look better" they commented, they realized they hadent spoken to Papyrus since their battle and he had also called Undyne warning her about them in waterfall.
KAmber KAmber

"OH! THE HUMAN!"
"WE HAVE UNFINISHED BUISNESS!"
*Papyrus wants to duel.

Clara kept quite as the whole scenario played out. Not even bothering to consume the spaghetti. Clara checked her inventory which doesn't have much items. Frisk seems to be ready for another fair duel with Papyrus the skeleton. She didn't mind Frisk since they got this. She didn't want to interrupt.

"ER... UM..."
"THE GREAT PAPYRUS DOES NOT REFUSE A CHALLENGE!"
"COME WITH ME TO MY ROOM, HUMAN!"
He does that thing from the end of the normal papyrus battle where he jumps super far.

". . . . what.." They were perplexed by the site. "Sans whatever you needed to say it's gonna have to wait a bit." They patted Clara's head, "Wait here for a bit okay sweetheart", They walked upstairs and looked at the overly decorated door.
* NO GIRLS ALLOWED
* NO BOYS ALLOWED
* PAPYRUS ALLOWED

"Welp I can see no one gets in here most of the time.." They commented after reading the note posted on the door.
They pushed the door open to find a rather childish room.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre KAmber KAmber

There was a bed that was in the shape of a car, a table with figures on top of it, a rather old looking computer in the corner, and a box of bones.
"This is...quite the room you have.."
* You think this may have been a mistake.
KAmber KAmber Panic at the Fandoms Panic at the Fandoms

"YES!"
"BE READY TO FACE..."
"THE
DATING POWERS OF THE GREAT PAPYRUS!!!!"

* Dating Start?!
Frisk was unsure what to say or do. Being kept in a small house at the end of the Ruins wouldn't help much either.
"Um.. so what now.." They asked.
KAmber KAmber

"UUUUHHH..."
"DON'T WORRY HUMAN, I KNOW WHAT TO DO!"
"ER..."
*Papyrus obviously doesn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back