• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Changing my Twitter

Scaddox

Formerly Funny.
I no longer use the twitter that I associated this account with, and was wondering if I'm able to change the Twitter I'm associated with. If I can't I understand, but it'd be great to hear from someone.

I think you should be able to do this by going to External Accounts and entering in different log-in information than your old account. I don't think there's a way fro users to disassociate accounts (admins might be able to handle something like that though).

Hmm, I am not very familiar with Twitter, but have you attempted to delete the old Twitter account?

Yeah, it doesn't work. I've changed the contact details so let's just hope it'll work eventually. Thanks for trying though, I really appreciate it.

I feel like I'm grasping at straws here, but maybe changing your e-mail would help?

I'm assuming Twitter only allows one account per e-mail as well, so maybe if you changed to the e-mail you're using for you new account would work.

I seriously doubt it though, to be quite honest.

No problem! ;w;

Out of curiosity/for future reference, what did you do to change it, exactly?

Well, as I'm on iOS, I Changed to private mode and logged in using my e-mail instead of my Twitter. I then associated my new Twitter to this account in External Accounts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back