Carter's Journal

CJ Mason

Are you sure about this?

Carter%20Journal_zpsybux4z9t.png

June 24th, 2015

Hello my name is Carter Jacob Mason, you can call me CJ for short if you wish. The only thing I really ask of you is to not post within my journal, if you do, I will delete the post because I have that right. But other than that, thanks for reading!

Today, is the day that I became a Fellow on RPNation, and I couldn't be happier about it. I always thought I would have the chance to become a member of Green Fellowship, because when I first joined the site was quite a rule breaker, but I only did it twice, and learned the consequences of my actions. But other than that I'm here to tell you about my day thus far.

Today is the first of two days off I get off for the next 12 days, so I may not be as active as I was today or on this Saturday coming up.

But also seeing that this is my first post in the is journal I should mention that I recently graduated from High School, and pretty much a full time Job at the TacoBell in my area, and now the responsibility I have here, which I'm very glad for. I'm also a very huge fan of Roleplaying, Harry Potter, Maximum Ride(Anything James Patterson). I originally came here from a website known as Max-Dan-Wiz which was closed about two years ago, or maybe a little longer than that, I honestly cannot remember.

So that is a little bit about me, I going to cap this off here. Thanks for reading and stuff.

-Carter

Do NOT Post Below

Last edited by a moderator:

June 25th, 2015

So far today I have woken up and still haven't ate anything. But I found something that I actually love doing on the site, is hanging out in the Shoutbox with other users, and of course the roleplaying. I officially have joined the Teamspeak server, and I'm starting to become more active on there.

Currently I'm Roleplaying in a Roleplay called the City of Light, which you can find a link to in my signature below, but that it so far for today. I work at 5pm Eastern Standard Time, so I will not be active most likely until 12am Tomorrow.

May add more to this later, if I get the chance!

June 25th, 2015 continued,

Well I finally got home from work, and let me tell you it wasn't fun. People in general were pretty rude, but I have tough skin, so it doesn't bother me. I'm not going to go on a rant about that, but just thought I should put it out there. So let's move on. Just to let you all know who reads this, is that there most likely be no post tomorrow, if there is it will be from after I get home.

Today I started on my first project, but I cannot tell you the details of it, because it is top secret . . . shhh! Well it is time for bed where I am so . . . goodnight RpN. But first I must finish a few things!

-Carter

June 28th, 2015

Well I have officially started my eight day work schedule, and they let come home early, oh my god, why did TacoBell do that? Well to be completely honest I don't really want to work there anymore, but at the moment I need the money for a trip I'll be taking here at the end of July or the first week in August, still hasn't been fully decided yet. You will be able to tell that I quickly jump from subject to subject, sorry, just the way my mind is triggered.

Today, my mother actually let me drive, and the was a huge revelation for me, never thought she would let me drive, but she did. Okay so where I live you have to be at least 14 years and 9 months old to take driver ed, but I was smart and decided to get my permit when I turned 18 because I'm saving money that way, in gorss of 300 dollar, well thats all I got for now. Talk to you tomorrow maybe!

-Carter

June 29th, 2015

Well today broke my eight-day schedule, and they called me off, I have lost ten hours of work, and still am glad they called me off. I was not looking foward into working an eight day in a row schedule. I'm also working on a new Harry Potter roleplay, and the character sheet is really extensive. So I cannot wait to post this idea along with the Elemental Ninjas. That's all I got for now!

-Carter

July 4th, 2015

Well, today I shredded my green name and traded it for a purple one. I got asked to join the RpN Staff, and I kindly excepted the role of Realistic/Modern Forum Moderator, I spend a lot of time there, and I also spend a lot of time in other areas.

I'd just like the thank @The Administration for allowing me to the Staff ranks! You guys are amazing!

-Carter

July 20th at 12:00am,

Well. I believe it is time to officially update this thread, with some on doing's in my life at the moment. At the very moment, I'm starting my three-day vacation from work, which will involve some traveling, and some major roleplaying from me! The only day that I won't be super active on here will be Wednesday due to an amusement park visit the family and I are taking

More to come!

September 21st, 2015 at 2:43 pm

Man, it seems as if I have forgotten to update this very thread, for quite some time. Well, I'm here to update it now! In between now and my previous post I have become a Super Moderator on the site and have been accepted for my Hosted Project! I have been offered a full-time position at Tacobell and have begun to train to become a manager - which is something I really don't want to do, but I need the money, the dollar raise will be a nice solution.

That is all for now, thanks for reading!

CJ Mason

Users who are viewing this thread

Back