• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Can't reply to some PM's

WanderingWind

Diluc's Wife
Hello, I just joined this site and someone PMed me to start an RP but when I go to reply to them it is telling me that I can't submit the PM because of the content it contains. But it doesn't contain anything that could be rule breaking. Another person PM'ed me and I was able to reply back to them.

This happens sometimes with new users. It stops around the time when you get ten posts (called messages when you click your profile picture to see how many you have)

Hello, I just joined this site and someone PMed me to start an RP but when I go to reply to them it is telling me that I can't submit the PM because of the content it contains. But it doesn't contain anything that could be rule breaking. Another person PM'ed me and I was able to reply back to them.
This happens sometimes with new users. It stops around the time when you get ten posts (called messages when you click your profile picture to see how many you have)

As bubble said, the filter can sometimes be overzealous, the Filter starts to relax around the time you get 10 posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back