• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Caffeinated Smiles

silenceconspiracy

Tekkonkinkreet
The Fake Smile

Unfortunately, I don't think there is a meaning for life. I don't think there's a purpose. There is no key to happiness.

You want a purpose? Here's one that's biologically proven: your job, your goal or purpose or whatever you want to call it is to reproduce. You're supposed to have a offspring to replace yourself and an offspring to replace whoever help make it. Only two need to survive. You could have three and one could die and your purpose wouldn't be unfulfilled.

I think people like thinking life has a meaning. But aren't we reading too far into it? You're born and then you die. You always die in the end. Your only goal is to replace yourself. You don't really matter then, do you?

More and more, I realize how humanity is not useful at all. We're horrible, horrible creatures.

Guess what? You can't have more than one kid now, too many people populating the Earth.

Hey did you hear? No more kids for five years.

Wasn't that a movie? There was a movie on this. About raccoon dogs who could shape shift into humans. They had issues with having too many kids too.

Maybe we should just eat them.

I'd like that, but sorry, I'm a vegetarian.

Since when?

Since you served human flesh?

But it has B12, it has protein! Eat it, it's good for you.

No. No, no thanks. I'd rather starve.

You'll come around.

I suppose we all come around. Like sheep to the slaughter. That's how useless we are. We aren't to do something great but we don't want to work for it. We've become lazy. We've become cheaters. We are what we hate most: each other.

I could suffocate on all this hate. Sometimes I think I do. Sometimes I wonder if hate can kill you without it having a physical presence. I think I don't know what I'm talking about anymore. I just wanted to make sure that I knew life has no meaning.

My life is nothing more than to replace myself and then die.

I've finally found my purpose, what's yours?

Poor people who can't reproduce. So useless. Who do you think will get to have a third child?

poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor people

poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor person

poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor you

poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back