• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other Caellis's sketchbook, requests and art trades

Caellis

Hello:)

Seeing that people are posting their art here, I decided to share few drawings of my own, even if they are still unfinshed :) I'm no professional, so they still lack in quality.

Still, I'd like to ask, if there's anything you would like me to draw for you? I'm most comfortable drawing females, but I don't mind try drawing any other character. Truth to be said, I've just finished my exams and essays and I still have a week of summer holidays left,.. so I'd love to spend that week improving my skills. Or at least trying to do so.

EDIT (please read): Yay, I have much more requests than I thought! Sadly, I won't be taking any more as for now but I'll most likely open them once again in future ~

Last edited:
I just realized that you're the same person who drew Silas for me. 

@Caellis Those are amazing! I wish I could draw!

Edit: How do you base your drawings when people request something? Do you go off of an existing picture and/or description?

Last edited by a moderator:
I love your drawings! You honestly do have a lovely style. 

Would you mind if I made request? I have an OC which I love to have a drawing done for. 

Okay, so there's this character that I need drawn. His name is Favriel Linguisse (search him up on rpn for details). He's in the roleplay Royal Blood. Please respond soon! ;)  I can give you more details if you need. 

@Ambela Thank you so much! And once again, it was a pleasure to draw for you!

@arcaneSentinel :)  Thank you! I'm so glad you like them!!

@Rengar Thank you :)  I prefer written descriptions

@Lokipi Thank you so much! But truthfully, I'm not so fond of my style as for now. I just have to practice more, I guess... And of course you can make a request :)  Just send me a written descritpion  of the character via PM.

@Nyctophiliac I'd love to draw for you, but would you mind sending me a written description, or link to it through PM? 

Last edited by a moderator:
These look great! Would you be comfortable drawing a humanoid robot girl? :3 There would be some tubing and metal plates involved, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back