• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Cɩɑzλ Calm

Fight Me

(ง'̀-'́)ง ℓιℓ ѕ¢яυв
<p>

</p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="font-size:18px;">Crazy Calm</span></span></strong></p></div>

<p> </p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>~An artificial story based on true events~ =========================================== Chapter 1: #everybodysdoingit </em></p></div>

<p> <em> </em><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';">Life</span><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><em> </em></span><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';">doesn't seem to get any easier. First it was my mother kicking me out into the streets of Crazy Town, now it's the drama that living a anarchist life leads to. There's never any end to it, the people crave it. Everybody turns me off when it comes to the will to live and love, how is it easy to want to thrive in this sickening society, after all? "Leave it to nature" my father always said, "Let the demons show themselves before you do. Talk once, listen twice" Dark angles glittered the room, everyone confused. Billy leaned over Butch with his face dripping all over the place, small particles of hair could be seen on his shoulder blades, if only because of the stimulating light show going on. "Do you understand this shit, man? I can't even right now!" Billy said to Butch, Butch being incredibly too nice about the fact that Billy was obviously intruding on his personal space. Butch preferred people to be more than an arms length away when he tripped on acid. Butch also didn't like the way he smelled, something of oranges baked in an oven. Billy looked toward the window that was somewhat open, but half unseen due to the blinds being halfway down. It reflected his mental state, for sure. "Shut up, Billy... Sit down" the redhead Claire exclaimed. Billy couldn't really comprehend what was being told to him, but not wanting to freak anyone out, Billy sat down on his armchair. Claire was sitting next to Butch, rolling a fairly sized blunt. Butch had his doubts about her at first, as did Billy, but she usually ended up being more of a blessing than a curse. Claire ended up meeting and eventually living with the troubled youths through the internet, one of those hook-up sites to be exact. She dated another housemate named Frankie, making her an honorary 'homegurl' in the family. Claire licked the blunt closed as she vigorously eyed Butch, even though it was an unintentional stare. Everything Claire did to another man made him question his life choices. Claire's smooth and tatted up arms were shaking fairly often, yet, the blunt was being rolled to perfection. Even the house pitbull seemed like she was spacing out on the ground, vibrating. Butch returned the look, seeing her pupils elapsed and deflating made him wheezy. Oddly enough, Butch didn't break eye contact. The rotations started again, feelings of an unseen energy filling the room with hard gravity. At this point, there was a hard-boiled connection with everyone in the room. Butch hated and loved it. "Hahaha... Hahaha hahaha... Hahaha!" Laughed Billy, staring blankly at the TV that hosted trippy videos for the squad to watch. Billy started hacking from his cough he had going on at the time, along with everyone else, Billy being the loudest cougher out of the bunch. A large man named Tibbs was the DJ. It was seriously lame for someone to watch a trippy video without trap music in the background, after all. Claire finally broke eye contact with Butch, lighting the blunt and passing it his way. "Smile, Butch... let's put this bullshit behind us and move on." </span> </p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';">Nobody remembers what happened the rest of the night...</span> </p></div>

<p>

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back