• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Bumping disabled in LFP1x1?

fuzzehpolarbear

Polar Bear At Large
Went to bump my thread this morning in the Looking For Partners (1x1) forum, and I noticed that it wouldn't bump. Wondering if maybe my post just got flagged for some violation (though I couldn't have imagined what, as I'm not exactly a radical roleplayer that pushes envelopes around like a mailman with the twitch) I made a post in a different thread, and noticed that one wouldn't bump either, so... What's the haps, chaps? What's goin' on with that? Gonna classify this as a bug, since I'm sure it's not a feature.

I'm not sure what the problem is, but can you provide links to the posts in question so we can take a look?

Hmm. Everything seems to be completely fine. Can you explain the error? What do you mean you can't bump? You don't have a text box or the post won't go through? Are you getting any error messages?

Mordecai said:
Hmm. Everything seems to be completely fine. Can you explain the error? What do you mean you can't bump? You don't have a text box or the post won't go through? Are you getting any error messages?
I have a text box, and the post is posted to the thread as per usual. I'm not getting any error messages. The error is simply that the threads, after having a post made in them, won't advance to the top of the front page as they usually do.

It's bumped up to the appropriate space for me. It may not be the top of the page because someone posted in another thread after you posted in yours.

It's not even that it's not on the top for me, it doesn't make it to the front page at all. It may be an error with cookies / cache on my end, let me do a history clear and see if that fixes it.

Try that. (:

It is on the front page for me. I would screenshot, but I'm on mobile at the moment.

Oh man, yup, that fixed it, that is the weirdest cache error. Well anyway, you can mark this resolved, sorry for the wasted time lol. Next time I'll do a history clear first before I assume something's up with the site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back