• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Buddy Cops

Dragongal

Miss Medic
Erolith sighed and shrugged his trench coat back on as Laiecer bagged up the final item from the crime scene - the missing knife. Now that they had the confession by the killer, they'd been able to finally find the murder weapon itself. That whole time in the interrogation, Erolith had bluffed (a risky move) but it got the killer to confess and reveal where he hid the murder weapon. Most murders that were stabbings were wrapped up in days, not over a month like this case had gone. It had just dragged on and on, frustrations and impediments at every corner. Erolith couldn't even try to count how many cups of coffee he had gone through nor how many self induced migraines and all nighters had been involved. It was a typical pattern for him, though.

He smirked at Laiecer and commented, "That case took way too long, but I mean, to be fair to us, we weren't going to find the knife hidden under the bottom of the kitchen cabinet until that bastard confessed." Erolith opened the door so they could get out of the apartment. It was always disconcerting when the place that they had last seen soaked in blood was bleach-scented sterile and eerily clean. "Thanks for getting the knife, and good work. Let's get back to the office and wrap up for the night."

KeraSoCool KeraSoCool

Laiecer finally letted out a deep sigh he had been holding onto since the case had even started. He rubbed the back of his temples before he turned his gaze towards the other. Laiecer was finally glad the case was done and he could go back to his regular sleep schedule.

‘Yea,that guy kept pushing us further and further till he decided to confess and your welcome.. I will be glad to wrap up for the night! I could gladly use some sleep right about now..’ The male letted out a playful scoff as he walked out of the apartment,humming as he felt a gentle breeze run through his hair. ‘It feels nice,being done with a long crime scene and having the breeze blow through you.’

With the past 2-3 weeks of the case going on,Laiecer had almost lost the feeling of what sweets tasted like. The dark haired boy whined,looking at Erolith. ‘Before we go back to the office,can we possibly stop at the store? I need to get more candy,it’s been forever since I last had some..’ the male tried to act dramatic as he whined a bit.

Erolith scoffed and rolled his eyes, "Of course you can get more candy, you're an adult. You run on sugar like I run on caffeine," he chuckled. Normally when Erolith's stress level went up, his coffee intake did as well, so it was still shocking that Laiecer ate less sweets when he was stressed.

"But yes, we'll stop at the store on the way back to the office. I need to pick up some liquor anyway." Was it healthy? No. Did Erolith care? No, and that was reinforced by the pack of cigarettes in the pocket of his trench coat. He very rarely smoked, only when he was at his most stressed, and this case had pushed him to have two cigarettes. He was glad that it was over now.

Laiecer smiled,giggling as he jumped up and down. ‘Yay! You are buying it for me,since you made me buy you coffee this whole case weeks!’ The energetic male snickered,soon walking ahead as he hummed. The man glanced behind him as he heard things about liquor.

‘Of course,you wanna pick up liquor now,what you gonna do? Mix it up with your caffeine?’ He cocked his head to the side,soon waving his hand around like a flyer. ‘I should’ve never guessed that,I already know the answer to it’

Users who are viewing this thread

Back