Books to Read for Solar game dealing with Deathlords

psychoph

I am wondering if anyone has suggestions on which books to read when planning ot run a Solar game dealing with the Deathlords?  I own all the books in print at the moment but I am trying to figure out which ones to focus  on reading.

I have read the core book, Sorcerer and Savant, Abysmal, Scavengers Son at least in the area of Mask of Winters, Parts of Ruins of Rathless, All the caste books, and about Lookshy in the Outcaste book.

I have also read the tomb of the 5 corners that i want to use.  I am parusing Bone and Ebony right now.

I haven't actually read it, but I'd assume the Book of Bone and Ebony would be worthwhile.

-S

psychoph said:
I am wondering if anyone has suggestions on which books to read when planning ot run a Solar game dealing with the Deathlords?  I own all the books in print at the moment but I am trying to figure out which ones to focus  on reading.
I have read the core book, Sorcerer and Savant, Abysmal, Scavengers Son at least in the area of Mask of Winters, Parts of Ruins of Rathless, All the caste books, and about Lookshy in the Outcaste book.

I have also read the tomb of the 5 corners that i want to use.  I am parusing Bone and Ebony right now.
Abyssals, Scavenger Sons, Bone and Ebony, and Autochthonians would suffice.

Really Autochthonians woudl be important to deathlorad hmm ok then that will be the next one i at least browse through.

I'm no done reading Autochtonians yet. But is there really a direct relation between them and the deathlords? If so, what is it?

-Torak

Torak said:
I'm no done reading Autochtonians yet. But is there really a direct relation between them and the deathlords? If so, what is it?
-Torak
Get to the "adventure" chapters and you'll understand.

Actually, a question I have is, with regards to the topic at hand, what are good fiction books to read?? I'd like to get some serious deathlord action in my campaign going. Some good fiction is always inspiring.

Non of the fiction currently deals with a Deathlord in depth.  Walker in Darkness does gueststar in Harmonious Jades book, but thats about it.  You can find modern Deathknights in Jade and Daces books, and Abysslas from early in the games life cycle in the Trilogy of the 2nd age.

I woudl imagine some cheese horror films like hell raiser might give you some ideas for what they look like.

I would say probably the new land of the dead movie that is coming out might give you more ideas for Zombies.

I am not a huge horror buff so that it about the limit of my guesses.

Actually' date=' a question I have is, with regards to the topic at hand, what are good fiction books to read?? I'd like to get some serious deathlord action in my campaign going. Some good fiction is always inspiring.[/quote']
"Goosebumps" by R.L Stine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back