Bonjour!

Alvara101

The Last Vasi
Hey, I'm Alvara, but you can call me Alv.

I've been role playing for over 6 years now and even though that's a long time for me, I'm still a lazy writer. If It's a good story or plot, I will write a lot, and very vividly. Other wise I'm lazy and will only write about 2 paragraphs.

I role played at Howrse, GaiaOnline, and a few other places.

I'm friendly, not afraid to express myself. I don't usually mean to offend people, but it happens.

I'm always looking for role plays, I'll RP anything too. Just ask.

I hope to be come familiar with this site soon!

~Sayonara,

Alv.

Welcome to RPdom, Alvara! :)

I'm Wolf *bark*

Yes, please make yourself a home. Always glad to welcome another soul into the fold. Browse the forums at your pleasure, and if you see any games you'd like to join simply contact the Storyteller in charge. It's as simple as that. And should you require more... technical assistance or something else entirely, do not hesitate to contact the ever present, friendly local Staff. Wolf's sure you'll fit right in ;) *howl*

Also, if you care to expand on your preferred genres and settings, I am most certain that experienced members of the community will rush to recommend some games for you (probably their own at that :P )

[QUOTE="Wolf Rawrrr]

[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the tips Wolf! I'll remember them. :) (Such interesting smileys I must say,)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back