[Blood, Sweat & Tears] Season 1, Pilot: Scene 5 (Levi)

WlfSamurai

Maelstrom Engineer
The hall empties as people are getting to class. You're at your locker grabbing a few books. After a moment, you realize you're alone in hall. No one else.

No one, save for the two assholes standing behind you. Rob and Jake both have their arms crossed as they stare at you.

"Listen, shit-face," Rob always has a way with words, "we're having a party. You bringing the booze. What's with all this back-talk? You want to back out? You going to puss-out on us?"

What do you do?

"No, Beavis, I'm not pussing out on you." Jacob already bought the beer anyway. "You'll get your booze."

Rob steps into you, bringing his face to yours. "I don't need your back-talk, shit-face." He pauses, trying to stare you down. "Just have it at my place by seven." He throws his hands out to shove you into the lockers behind you.

What do you do?

Levi moves to duck under it and throw a swing straight back at Beavis's jaw. Rolling to lash out physically, 6.

Man, oh, man. This time, you're to slow. Maybe it's that you weren't expecting it. Maybe it's that you're tired. Either way, before you can finish your swing, Rob shoves you into the lockers behind you. It's not hard enough to hurt, but it's clear he's damn quick.

He gets 1 string on you.

He spits on the ground and give you a look. He and Jake turn and start to leave. Jake pats Rob on the shoulder with a smile.

What do you do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back