Bonjour~! Experienced roleplayer eager to make friends!

SourisUmbrella

⇒ Ce n'était qu'un rêve
Greetings, everyone~ I haven't had a chance to look around much, but I am excited to be here and meet new people to write with!

I guess I should start with a brief introduction about myself. My name is SourisUmbrella, and I have been role-playing for around fifteen years. I typically engage in one-on-ones but I have lots of experience doing group role-plays as well, though I am much pickier about plot with these and tend to enjoy smaller, engaging group settings. I participate in fandom types, usually for various animes, and I oppose to playing canon characters opposite original characters unless my partner is willing to double up for me. I tend to write lengthy posts, but quality is the most important element to me, even in casual settings. Nothing irks me quite like short replies with little to add to the plot, or glaringly obvious grammatical errors. I am open to mature settings, all gender pairings, and I am only interested in long term partners at this point in time.

I hope to find people here who hold similar values to my own, and making new friends along the way as well.

Until then, au revoir!

- Souris

Hi friend! Welcome to the site! I respect your values in role playing. If you're interested in Ouran HSHC, I just wanted to offer you a chance to look it over. I can always send you the link sometime. :) Call me Shiro (she loves red bean buns and Unikitty).

TheWretchedEgg said:
Hi friend! Welcome to the site! I respect your values in role playing. If you're interested in Ouran HSHC, I just wanted to offer you a chance to look it over. I can always send you the link sometime. :) Call me Shiro (she loves red bean buns and Unikitty).
Thank you! I role-played OHSHC diligently several years ago and am actually very interested depending! : 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back