• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Belkan Defiance (Closed)

@ Penance

perfectly fine!

@All

I will be gone for the better part of tonight starting now (chillin with a friend), i will be back later, but i will be gone early tomorrow, just a heads up....

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]Yes...it's such a good book. I never would have guess that twist at the end would have happened.

[/QUOTE]
Well... thing is... I never came around to finishing it DX

My god you've all been busy! Love the work btw but lets slow down a little bit and take our time to really think out our next move and/or post, visualize it over a few times and elaborate on it before posting that way we can turn this RP into a master piece that can last...

And I'm going to be 100% honest, I am very happy and grateful for your interest in this RP, on the other site I was apart of i didn't see it starting up at all, and I come here and it just takes off, its a great feeling to have :D

Scattered, you can bring her in any time you want to

ALL, I will be gone for most of today, helping my dad with his house, I will be back later :3 drop some posts but please dont get to far ahead, I will post when I return, im to tired now

I just want to add this, I am a very open minded person and any Ideas, suggestions, feed back, constructive criticism, complaints etc. towards the RP are 110% welcome

Ummm hi. :) I'm really new to rpn but I've been writing for a really long time and my sister @Karma200 has been on here for a while. You think it'd be okay to introduce my characters by being on a mission for Belka?

You could wake up from stasis and say that you've already been told about the war and stuff. Then you hear Kira's outburst about saving the country and you could decide if you want to help or naw :3

well Karma, you could be brought out of stasis or already be moving around, or like what Penance suggested

lol yeah no kidding, im gonna be making a new CS shortly though

Ok so the RP didnt start up very well did it? so I would like to do a restart, keep your CS but I need help improving the RP, so I am all ears to suggestions

[QUOTE="Jager 9]lol yeah no kidding, im gonna be making a new CS shortly though

Ok so the RP didnt start up very well did it? so I would like to do a restart, keep your CS but I need help improving the RP, so I am all ears to suggestions

[/QUOTE]
It's fine with me just not a lot of people are posting :/

I'll try to post by tonight. Sorry that my sister and I haven't yet, my mom has been hogging the computer =.=

sorry for the caps, They give me headaches but.....ATTENTION: SAVE YOUR CHARACTER OPENER, I WILL BE RESTARTING THE RP, unless you want to redo your CS and opener, I WILL HAVE IT UP WITHIN 48 HOURS (hopefully) under the name Belkan Defiance 2.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back