• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Being Human (Only 2 More People Can Join Please)

Milo A Beilschmidt

We all need a little boost from our inspirations.
You lived a hard life trying to be one of them, but since you're "different"... They always push you away. So the only thing you can do is try to hide... Or maybe hide who really you are. It gets harder and harder when you are actually trying not to be taken away by one of the so called shadows that just wanders in the dark looking for a meal... You. They are your only enemy. They are your nightmares... These shadows are usually out when day falls and the night just takes its place.

What can you do with the powers that has been given to you? Will you use it to prove you are a worthy person to the other normal beings? Will you use it to try and defeat the shadows? Will you... survive your own self?

(Please type your bio in the character sign-up area. Thanks.)

START OF ROLEPLAY:

I walked down the path of the sidewalk and noticed a bird trying to fly. I walked over to the tree and looked up as the bird tried flapping its wings. I continued to watched and it suddenly lost its balance and fell off its nest. I bring my hands in the air and caught the bird.

I kept my neutral face on, "Hey, little one. Trying to fly, ey?" I made a small chuckled, but it faded when I looked around my surroundings. Seeing no one, I brings my hands in front of me as the bird chirp, hopping on the palm of my hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back