• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

BBcode Text Fonts

Illusionus

Belongs in that dumpster
I was planning on making a thread and using some fancy text fonts for it. I was looking at the BBcode Guide and didn't see if there was any way to use fonts found in any sites other than Google Fonts. Is ther any way to use fonts from thos other sites, or can only Google Fonts be used?

arcaneSentinel said:
I was planning on making a thread and using some fancy text fonts for it. I was looking at the BBcode Guide and didn't see if there was any way to use fonts found in any sites other than Google Fonts. Is ther any way to use fonts from thos other sites, or can only Google Fonts be used?
I'm afraid as far as actually embedding a font into the code, you can only use the ones installed in the site or Google fonts right now. BUT there's a really nice thread that's in the making right now that's organizing these Google fonts and displaying them all, so it's going to be a lot easier to find a font like what you're looking for once it's finished. The other option that you have is if you're really set on using fonts from other sites, you could always download them and use an image editing application (I use GIMP, personally) and make an image for whatever you're wanting to type out and upload that (either to the site or some sit like tinypic). Does that make sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back