• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help BBCode Question

Exanis

He Who Sees E's
Wasn't sure where exactly to go with this, so I went here.

I know in some other forums and formats you are capable of setting the background of a post to an image through some finagling and specific code. I was wondering if that was supported here before I give myself the headache of trying a dozen different methods of trying to get it to work.

Thank you for moving it to the proper location, and yes I think that's what I'm trying to do.
Alright, this is a bit interesting because some CSS elements are involved. You want do something like this:
Code:
[bg=overflow: auto; height: (in px); width: (in px); background-image: url("Url here");]text[/bg]

It does work, yes. Thank you for the help, though one final question. What exactly do the height and width settings do to the pictures?

It does work, yes. Thank you for the help, though one final question. What exactly do the height and width settings do to the pictures?
They set how large the image is. For example....

This is the image's size at 600x1060
Text

This is the image's size at 60x106
Rext

Alright, this is a bit interesting because some CSS elements are involved. You want do something like this:
Code:
[bg=overflow: auto; height: (in px); width: (in px); background-image: url("Url here");]text[/bg]

One thing I'll add to this is that the overflow won't work because you havn't cut off the background-color using a ; after the =. So:

Code:
[bg=; overflow: auto; height: (in px); width: (in px); background-image: url("Url here");]text[/bg]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back