• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BBC Sherlock Holmes RP! :D

Greekgeek1213

Arrow Ace Aro Ace
Hello, my dear Watsons! Anyone up for a BBC Sherlock RP? Come along to Great Britain, where the great Sherlock Holmes will solve the unsolvable!

[QUOTE="No One In Particular]((Do you think I could rp with you?))

[/QUOTE]
Of course! Would you like to be? :) Please write down your character's info in the Character Sign Up tab :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="No One In Particular]((Hm.... do you think I could be my oc? Or would it be better if I was an actual character. You pick someone first))

[/QUOTE]
You can be either :) Or, if you want, you could be two characters. We kinda need more characters, so yeah. We already have a niece of Mrs.Hudson (me) and a Molly :)

Greekgeek1213 said:
You can be either :) Or, if you want, you could be two characters. We c=kinda need more characters, so yeah. We already have a niece of Mrs.Hudson (me) and a Molly :)
Okeee. Well My oc is named Riley and she went to the same college as Sherlock did. I can be anyone you need..... I guess I could be Watson as well.

[QUOTE="No One In Particular]Okeee. Well My oc is named Riley and she went to the same college as Sherlock did. I can be anyone you need..... I guess I could be Watson as well.

[/QUOTE]
Okay :) Oh, and if you can, could you send your OC's info in the character tab? :)

Neither do I :P Would you want to do a one on one for now, and then if they come back we can do another one?

Oh gosh, I forgot I even had this thread! What did you have in mind? I might be able to get back into the swing of this if I have enough motivation to do so!
I can play Moriarty... Or Sherlock... Or Watson... Basically anyone, but I prefer those three :)

okay WOW how did you even find this and I'm on board if yall are cool with it

Aw, it came back from the dead, just like Sherlock himself!

Now all we need is a hastily spoken explanation where I don't understand a single word, but nod my head anyway, because Benadryl Cindercone looks omniscient with his scarf and his curls and his fancy ass English accent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back