• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

BB Code

champagnepapi

can i go home now?
Can you change the size of the header and make an image/gif larger or make it smaller?

If so what are the codes for it?

Your header is either a normal header [H][/H] or a sub header [sH][/sH]

Header

Sub Header

If that isn't good then there are six font sizes that you can use and organize.

[SIZE=24px]Font six[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18px]Font five[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14px]Font four[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]Font three[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10px]Font two[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8px]Font one[/SIZE]

Font six

Font five

Font four

Font three

Font two

Font one

As for resizing images you can use the sites height restrict code to make them shorter.

I believe it's [heightrestrict=pixel amount][/heightrestrict] otherwise I do not believe there are any codes to control image size.

Hope that helps!

There's also a size seven font, but some people miss it because when you select different sizes from the tiny bar in the rich text editor you have to scroll down in the font size selection tab thingy to see it!

Good God, Atom. I'm suing, cause now I'm blind.

Just a note on the heightrestrict that isn't mentioned in the BBcode page, as far as I've seen - it does NOT work with borders. :)

Headers and subheaders cannot be altered in size or font. You can only change their color.

You can also control image sizes with rows and columns. Replace # in the following coding with any digit between 1 and 8 where 8 = full width of the forum post. This coding will automatically float and resize your image and you can use borders and backgrounds to your heart's content. It works best as replacement code for [imagefloat=left] when you are placing an image along a large amount of text.

Code:
[row][column=span#][img=url][/column][/row]

You can see examples of this coding in the following threads:

Gwendalin the Brave

Senator White

Marquees DuChamps

Mayor Oz

My apologies, I misspoke, you can alter the sizing of headers and subheaders. You cannot change how they are aligned on the page unless you use rows and columns, however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back