Bagrash Kol and my character!

Kajata

Okay, maybe I've spelt his name wrong, but my book is afk somewhere :P so I can't be bothered running and looking for it.  My real question is this; I'm thinking of making a Exalt character (probably a Solar) who's essence and soul were removed from his body using powerful magics and sealed inside a suit of armour.  I'm thinking of having Bagrash Kol be the guy who did this, using the Eye of Autochthon to provide the power he needed, intending to make himself a willing solar servant (needless to say it didn't turn out well and our hero escaped Kol's control, but that's irrelelvant :P ).  However, I need to know, was Kol around at the time the Solars had returned?  Or had he crashed his big flying castle way before that?

Oh, and, considering this guy will be sealed inside his armour until he can find his body and find a way to put his soul back into it, do you guys think I should give him an individual flaw for this?  If so, has anyone got any ideas for it? :)

I believe Kol disappeared long before the present time.

-S

Fullmetal Alchemist, anyone?  :roll:

If BK is not dead, I'm pretty sure he'd like to die... no one messes with Auto! :twisted:

I've actually not seen Full Metal Alchemist :P sorry if this char steals their story or something :(

In FMA, Alphonse Elric's soul is inside a giant armor/golem 'cause he lost his human body.

Thanks, Exalted Midget! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back