• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Badmon209&AndAlexanderWept 1x1 rp!

When Robby woke, he was groggy, and felt sick to his stomach. He coughed groggily and curled up tightly. He felt his eyes close and open again. "d...daddy..." he choked. "f...feel...b..bad..." he whimpered. He tried to sit up, patting the ground about him for his teddy. "W...William?? William!" he cried out, feeling no cuddly fur anywhere. Finally he grabbed his teddy from beside his father with trembling fingers and pet back its fur, laying down in a quivering mass.

"It's all gonna be fine now," Dresnok assured the child.

Dresnok picked up the child and brought him outside where he sat him down.

" As long as you stay away from the tall grass, you can play out here for awhile. Make sure you watch out for snakes and other animals, I have to make a phone call in the shack. Once I finish the call, I will come out and play with you for awhile," Dresnok said concerned with a tinge of happiness from seeing the happiness emitting from the child.

Dresnok walked into the shack and picked up the phone. He dialed a number a called it. An old, rusty voice picked up "Hello?"

"Hey, we made it. Charles.. Charles didn't make it," Dresnok said while forcing back the tears.

Dresnok told the entire story to the older gentlemen "So they caught you fools on the boat? Did you not think to lock the door or hide somewhere?" The old voice ridiculed the man with anger in his voice.

"Listen, what's done is done, the point is, I have an autistic 17 year old child with me who needs a home." 
( I had to post two because playstation only allows so much )

Dresnok said with anger.

In the end, he got the home. Dresnok went outside to the boy and asked him if he wanted to go now.

Robby was laying in the sand, coughing softly and shivering. His clothes were a bit wet still, and his face was deathly pail. He was giggling just a bit though, digging in the sand and sniffling. He made a small castle, then peeked up and heard his father coming out. "Daddy" He croaked, his voice gravelly. He sounded ill, terribly ill. "Daddy p-play...t-too~" he coughed.

"You look awful," Dresnok said conerned. "Let's get you to a doctor now, we can play later."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dresnok picked him up and rushed him to the car. He quickly brought him to the hospital to see if the child was coming down with anything. He sat in the waiting room clutching the boy hoping he was just tired or had a cold.

"Mr.Dresnok please come to the front," the woman behind the counter said in Cuban.

Dresnok heard his name so immediately rushed the boy over to the counter and spoke what Cuban he knew.

He then headed for the nearest doctors office they had and sat the boy down on the bed. The doctor walked in and examined the boy. The doctor told Dresnok that Robby had/was:

"A simple fever, he's sopping wet, was he swimming?" He asked, softly pulling Robby's clothing off. Robby whined and huffed sweetly, stretching out. "Daddy~" he whimpered, stretching for him. His face was now sickly red, flushed up and nose running.

"Yeah, we were at the beach," Dresnok said with a sigh of relief. Dresnok took the child home along with some medication for his fever. Dresnok pulled up at the new house when Robby asked him something.

"Well, I don't know. I don't know..." Dresnok said with a worried tone.

Dresnok took Robby out of the car while thinking about his question. He really didn't know, at thid point it was 5 PM. Robby was ill and tired. Dresnok put the child in a bed in his room. Dresnok turned on the TV and began to watch with Robby.

He sniffled now and again, laying only in his undies beneath the warm blankets, and watching the pretty colors flash on the tv. His small giggles came each time something funny flashed across it. "It f-funny daddy..." He burgled, yawning and wiggling a bit.

Sent from my VS890 4G using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back