• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

You are not allowed to have a gif avatar. Who was it so I can report them correctly? Gifs are only allowed in the threads because they cause to much lags (I think)

Ecstasyia said:
You are not allowed to have a gif avatar. Who was it so I can report them correctly? Gifs are only allowed in the threads because they cause to much lags (I think)
I don't remember the username, I was just stalking a roleplay to see if I wanted to join, and I saw it.

Ecstasyia is correct. Gifs can be uploaded as an avatar the same as any other image, but are very much not allowed.

Anomaly said:
Ecstasyia is correct. Gifs can be uploaded as an avatar the same as any other image, but are very much not allowed.
I'm aware of the rules, don't worry. I read them all as soon as I joined. I was just curious as to how it was possible that they did it, because I thought there were things preventing it. I only put it under the help tab because I had no clue where to put it and I absolutely hate reporting people :/

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back