• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Auto delete?

Britt-21

Omniverse Explorer
Roleplay Type(s)
I was looking through my conversations and I noticed that one of the PM's I had was missing. I didnt delete it because I knew I would one day like to read back on the PM rp that was just super duper amazing. But now its gone! Help? I am not sure if this is a bug or not...

PMs do not auto-delete and we have not been having any issues with the PMs system, not from what I can tell. Is there any chance you might have accidentally selected it when mass deleting other PMs or selected it without having realised you did? It's not on a second page? I'll look into the issue more, but so far, I am not aware of anyone else having issues.

I looked between both pages and Im still confused cause I seen it a few days ago and I havent touched my delete button for a while

I know! I was so confused on what happened, and I know I had more then 2 pages too xD

Just checked with my partner, his is missing too, the same convo we had together ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back