• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Attack on Titan: The Other Side

ambrosia

bittersweet

Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin:

THE OTHER SIDE

The inhabitants of the walls have succeeded in pushing back the titans–you can thank the Survey Corps for most of that. But once outside the walls, they've found the ocean. Years after the walls were torn down and humanity began spreading across the land once more, the first ships were made. For what purpose? To see what's on the other side of the ocean, of course!

A new wing of the Survey Corps, now with the goal of exploring the territory and remapping the world (all the old maps and documents were destroyed in the century within the walls), sets off on a ship to the other side of the ocean. What will they find there? Will they even survive the journey or fall prey to storms on the high seas?

The MARIA, is leaving port soon. Will she return? But more importantly, what do they find on the other side?

Roles:

The Survey Corps:

The Survey Corps is the legion always on the forefront of the inhabitants of the walls' efforts to push outside the walls. Since the walls have finally been taken down, and all traces of titans on this continent have been eliminated, the Survey Corps ventures forth across the waters with their 3-d gear and provisions for a couple months.

Syndians:

Civilians:

These are the people of Wall Syndia (see below). They may be priests, shopkeepers, beggars, regular people, whatever.

Officials:

Again, of Wall Syndia, are in charge of the inhabitants of this wall. They are ruled by a monarchy, and people are generally happy with the system.

Military:

Syndia has a unified military more focused on defense then actually leaving the walls and defeating titans. Their walls have never been breached as the shifters live in harmony with the community. The military, known as the Wall Brigade, uses 3-D technology. You can be a squad leader or a regular soldier.

Geography and More Setting:

Wälder (the woodland in German): Is also known as the "Other Side." It is the continent across the ocean from the original SnK universe. Wälder has many forests and the terrain is mostly mountainous.

Wall Syndia: Wall Syndia is the only wall on the Wälder. It is located in a valley between nestled between mountains, and is about a 2 weeks' journey on foot to the ocean's edge.

The community of Syndia is about 2,500 people strong in total, military, civilians, government, and shifters. There is some tension between shifters and the general population, though they have never exactly proven themselves untrustworthy.

The Ocean: Is between the two continents: the original SnK universe one, and the one where Wall Syndia is located.

Rules:

(Sorry, but I do have to do this)

1. Basic RP rules apply (the rules of RPN), no God-Modding, bunnying, etc.

2. Be repsectful.

3. Characters will die in this RP (not without warning, of course. And if you just want to have your character die for some reason, I won't stop you.) This doesn't mean you have to drop out of the RP, you will be allowed to make another.

4. Each post should be at least 5 sentences long. I know it can sometimes be difficult to write a lot, but I would prefer everyone did their best to move the action forward (though I will guide it if need be.)

5. Please post at least once every week.

6. In your posts label what part of the action you're talking about to keep things clear; this will either be "Wall Syndia" or "the Survey Corps." Eventually, the two will come together, but until then, I want to make sure we know where everyone is.

7. Please try to have good grammar. Thanks.

8. Have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back