Dorm 106

~Taylor~​

Taylor used the notes on his cell phone to successfully locate his dorm. They had been informed ahead of time of who their roommates would be, and Taylor found relief in the fact that Kaleb would be at least one of them. Opening the door and stepping inside, it was incredibly silent and still. That’ll change as soon as the others get here. He marveled for a bit at just how spacious the room was. He definitely wasn’t expecting anything this nice. As much as he wanted to explore, he quickly squashed his curiosity in favor of making his way over to his bags. They must’ve brought everyone’s stuff here during the tour. Good. He needed to unpack as much as possible before the chaos of his new roommates moving in would surely bring. Glancing around at the beds, he chose a bottom bunk that was against the right wall and furthest from the door. No way in hell was he going to climb a ladder after a long day at school.

Setting his stuff down on the bed, he began carefully taking out his folded clothes. There were drawers under the bed that he assumed that he’d have to share with his bunkmate. He neatly began moving his clothes into the drawers on the right-hand side. He paused when he got to his tuxedo and sighed in lament. It was cruel to force such delicate clothing to be shoved into a drawer; but alas, Taylor supposed that everything couldn’t be perfect. He gently folded the tuxedo and placed it into the drawer as well. He stared at his other formal outfits mournfully. I guess they’re going into the drawer too. The blond made sure to carefully arrange them in the drawer as well before pushing it back under the bed. Done. Eyeing the sink towards the back, he tried to estimate how much of his toiletries would fit in one of the tiny drawers. Eh, I should probably keep my make-up with me. Taylor was sure that Kaleb was a good person, but that didn’t mean that his other roommates would be. This shit’s expensive. I am not about to let someone steal it. The blond opened up his last drawer and dumped his remaining miscellaneous items in there. Perfect. He then set the suitcases at the foot of his bunk in an attempt to keep them out of people’s way. Taylor smoothed out his dress, glanced around the room, and grinned. Not too shabby.

The teen let himself fall back onto his bed. There wasn’t much to do now except wait for the others to arrive. Taking out his phone, Taylor sent a quick message to his brother's caretaker.

Lily Pad
me
Heyyy! Just unpacked and settled in. You can stop worrying now ?
me
Tell the munchkin that I’ll call him when I get a chance!

Chiara
As the door opened Chiara rolled into the room to the sight of one of her room mates. A boy who looked much like a girl was already in a bed and unpacked. Seriously they had coed dorms?! This was gonna be a disaster and Chiara knew it. Hiding the thoughts she had behind a nice smile she rolled into the room and looked to the boy. "H-hello. Im Chiara." She said to him softly. Seeing that was an acceptable greeting she went to work. Quickly she went over to where everyone's bags where set and looked for hers and Ariellas. Finding her sisters easily she he leaned over and grabbed the handle before dragging it to her side. Hers however was gonna be more of a challenge. Her bag had been placed in the middle of the pile of bags and they made no easy way for her to get to it. Sighing deeply she locked her wheelchair in park before she leaned out. holding onto the arm rest with one hand and reaching out to try and grab her bag from the middle of the pile. It was just out of her reach which was aggravating but still she tried to get it. Grunting and groaning as she reached as far as she could to try and get it. With a couple more stretches to grab it she grabbed the bag with a triumphant smile before it turned to a look of mistake as she let out a yell as she fell forward out of her wheelchair into the pile of bags with a loud crash. Looking around her face instantly flushed pink as this was very embarrassing. There was no way the boy hadn't heard what happened and was undoubtedly coming over to help. God this was so embarrassing. Looking around Chiara rolled herself onto her back and sat up on her elbows. Gently a lock of her hair fell in front of her face making her glare at it before she blew it out of her face. "Borse stupide. Pezzo di merda fottuto..." She cursed in Italian before she tried to get out of the pile of bags.
Kyrenka Kyrenka

~Taylor~
Taylor peeled his eyes away from the game on his phone to watch a girl wheel herself into the room. He blinked in surprise at her disability. Well, can't say I was expecting that. It had honestly never crossed his mind that one of his classmates might have a handicap. The girl smiled and softly said, "H-hello. I'm Chiara." Taylor offered a friendly wave before returning most of his attention back to his game. Just one more level, then I'll properly introduce myself. As he powered through the level, he heard his roommate make a few struggling grunts. Shit. He hadn't even thought about her bags. Suddenly feeling guilty for not giving the girl more attention, the blond tossed his phone onto the bed and sat up; his game forgotten in favor of seeing if Chiara needed help. He was just in time to witness Chiara lean forward too far before crashing onto the pile of bags on the floor. Immediately concerned, Taylor scrambled out of his bed and towards Chiara.

"Shit are you alright!?" He bent down, hands hovering nervously over her body. He wanted to help her up, but he knew from experience that not everybody liked being touched by a stranger; and the blonde didn't want to risk setting her off. Especially since she has powers. Giving Chiara a visual once-over, Taylor was relieved to see that she appeared to be fine. Don't need a dead roommate on the first day. Awkwardly, he held out his hands to her. "Do you need help getting back into your chair hon?" Taking a moment to glance at the suitcases she had, damn that's a lot, Taylor added, "I could also help you unpack if you want."

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

~Kaleb~​
Shyly, Kaleb opened the door to his new dorm room. He didn't need to knock... right? Since this was his room too... and people would change in like... the bathroom or something. At least he hoped they would. Upon opening it however, he blushed and his eyes widened, both for two vastly different reasons. There was a girl in the dorm. Was it... were the dorms co-ed? What was he supposed to do if one of them changed or something? That was a dumb question. Of course he'd act like it was nothing. He'd be a creep otherwise.

The second reaction was much more sensical. This girl was in a wheelchair and had fallen out. He rushed forward, kneeling next to Taylor and Chiara. "I-I didn't see the fall," he stammered, stating the obvious, "d-did you hurt your head at all? Did the wheelchair hit you? I know electrical ones can be really heavy." He was still blushing from nervousness. This was a bizarre first day, but at least with this sudden turn of events, he had completely forgotten about the concerning "incident" for the moment.

(( Kyrenka Kyrenka Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Sorry it's so small! I didn't know what else to do!))

Chiara

Chiara blushed more as the blonde boy ran over to her aid. Though she didn't mind him coming to help it was still embarrassing. As he asked if she needed help she nodded. "Id appreciate it." She said. She noticed the boys cautiousness when touching her and she appreciated it but right now she needed him to help. Reaching up she grabbed onto his shirt and gently pulled him a little closer before she wrapped an arm around his neck and lifted herself up a little with him. Then another boy entered the room and instantly ran over to help as well making her cheeks turn a little more red as she nodded to him and brought her free hand to the new boys shoulder to lift her self up more. In her haste to get up though she finally realized how rude she had been when trying to get up. she ended up hugging the first boy tightly while using the other boy to make sure she didn't fall down. "Helping with bags would be appreciated as well." She said softly to the two
Deathkitten Deathkitten Kyrenka Kyrenka

Guyle Heston
A.K.A BullWhip​
Knock Knock

The rather trepidatious young boy's bony knuckles rapped on the door. Room 106... Admittedly he felt bad for dashing off from the rest of his class like that when the teacher had dismissed them, at the very least, he had made sure to say goodbye to Mia. He'd made an excuse for himself, the gym bag slung along his shoulder was heavy, after all, it was all of his luggage that he'd prepared; being unsure of how long it would be until he could get some more clothes or toiletries, he may have overpacked. His thin hand whirred and began to open the door as he made a silent quip to himself, the literal weight on his shoulder almost felt like it might have been equal to the weight of his personal failure in the exam.

It took the boy a moment to truly understand the chaos that would apparently be his living space until he graduated.

A mess of scattered bags and suitcases littered one section of the floor... though one section could be seen as an understatement. Guyle could liken the scene to the remnants of a shelled home, it may have been an overexaggeration, but a man such as Guyle was not one to wish to live in chaotic, untidy squallor.

He'd been so focused on the room that he barely recognised or took careful note of his roomates as he entered, only registering them in their entirety halfway through his next sentence.

"Well, 'ello lads... oh, and ladettes, how are y'all-" his voice trailed off as he took in the scene in it's entirety. A pastel-colored girl clung tight to rather effeminite boy, whilst another man took up the rear. The reddish hue of the girls otherwise pallored-looking face brought Guyle to a pause. He took a breath, calmly set his sportsbag down besides an unclaimed looking bed. The one closest to the bathroom on the left. With a slighly disgruntled huff, he lifted his bag again, tossing it up onto the top bed of the bunk before turning to the other three occupants. Rather dryly, he spoke again as his eyes leisurely cast themselves over the trio.

"You guys sure work fast... can we just make a rule that you have to put a sock on the door next time?"

@kinadra @Kyrenka @Daniel reaving

~Taylor Walker~
Taylor was relieved to be given unspoken permission to help when Chiara's arm came up to wrap around him. He steadied her with his own hands, keeping an eye on her to make sure she didn't fall down again. Using the conveniently timed Kaleb as support, gotta love that kid, she was able to hoist herself up. The blond blinked in surprise at that. Damn, that's some impressive upper body strength. Realizing that Chiara had ignored Kaleb's questions, Taylor said, "Let's put you back in your chair hon. Kaleb can take a look at you in case you hurt something, so just leave your bags to me!"

Unexpectedly, the door opened once more as yet another roommate made his appearance. At least I unpacked already, he thought gratefully. Now he didn't have to worry about his stuff on top of all of the current chaos. Taylor was certain that the scene must've looked...intimate from the boy's perspective, which was confirmed by his tentative comment. "You guys sure work fast... can we just make a rule that you have to put a sock on the door next time?"

Shooting the new guy a withering glare, Taylor irritably said, "Piss off," before gently lowering Chiara back into her chair with Kaleb's help. Yes, the scene did appear intimate, but how he missed the wheelchair was beyond the blond. It's not like it's hiding or anything. True to his word, Taylor started picking up Chiara's bags. In a more pleasant tone he asked her, "Where do you want me to put these?"

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving OnyxReaper OnyxReaper Deathkitten Deathkitten

Last edited:

Guyle Heston
A.K.A BullWhip​
Well, the aggression was certainly a surprise, Guyle's usually smiling face shifted to a frown for a short moment as he kept looking over the scene. "Ahah... sorry about that I guess, was just a jo-" at long last, his eyes followed the trio, only now catching sight of the chair "-ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

The young boy's hand quickly shot up, scratching just above the nape of his neck as he glanced around, nervous and guilty "I... eh, I didn't realise, apologies" his eyes came to focus on the trio as he finished talking; frown twitching slightly, a narrow smile for a moment "Atleast it would appear my roomates are more attentive than I?"

He went silent for another few seconds, there were a lot of people here, his teacher went off for some reason, and it seemed rather early into a tour for them all to be dismissed "... Did all of your teachers go off somewhere as well?"

Chiara
Chiara was outright embarrassed as she used the boys to get her self into the chair. Just as they lifted her up another boy came in and rather rudely assumed something different was going on which enraged Chiara. Growling she saw him toss his bag up onto the bunk and immediately she pulled it back off onto his head hard with her power. As the sweet boys gently helped her into her chair she Sent them both a thankful smile. "thank you guys for helping me." She said softly as she looked to Taylor as he grabbed her bag for her. "O-oh. could you just set it at the bed across the room from yours?" She asked with a smile. Looking to Kaleb she smiled at him as well. "Thank you for the help." She said softly to him. Glancing back to the guy who came in not to long ago she immediately sent him a glare. For him to just blatantly think like that. it was nothing short of disgusting to her and she didn't want to talk to him let alone be a dorm mate now with him, But it is what it is so she would have to make the best of it. Though she had to admit. Being the only girl so far in the dorm didnt make her feel comfortable. She hoped it wasn't just her and her sister that where the only girls in here and if so. She would be making sure the room was arranged in a way for her and her sister to feel as comfortable as they could.
Deathkitten Deathkitten OnyxReaper OnyxReaper Kyrenka Kyrenka

~Taylor~​

Taylor turned around to answer Guyle's question when his bag decided to fly off of the bed he had claimed. His first thought was, that was convenient. Guyle had placed his bag on the bed that Chiara wanted. Albeit it was the top bunk, which he doubted she would want, it still would've made them bunk mates. Pausing in realization, Taylor swiveled his head around to give Chiara a surprised look that quickly morphed into a devious grin. Motherfucking Professor X. His brother was going to freak out when Taylor told him about his roommates. Avoiding Guyle and his bag, the blond placed Chiara's bags on her bed. There really were a lot of bags for one girl. Unless she has some special equipment. He didn't know much about handicap accommodations, but he was pretty sure that she would need something to help her in and out of the shower. Tapping the drawers under her bed with his foot lightly, Taylor told Chiara, "So there's drawers under the bunks that people share. I can help you put your clothes under here if you want."

Guyle Heston
A.K.A BullWhip​
The sudden rush of air caught Guyle's attention as the bag began it's descent upon his head, the bag buffeted in the air for a moment just before it would collide with his head, the boy's hand shot up the moment after, open palm pressing onto the side of his bag full of possessions, a slight hiss, then a crack as the heavy container seemed to simply adhere to his arm, his elbow bent under the pressure, but he swung his arm downwards, the sudden suction stopping as the bag lazily touched down on the dorm's floor.

Well, no idea who that was, but that was certainly not particularly friendly...

His eyes swung from his fallen bag and back to the trio, there wasn't a glare, a sneer or other sign of dislike, merely a look, a little empty, a little displeased. With another gentle heave, Guyle tossed the bag back onto the top bunk he'd claimed, he pulled his somewhat fleecy, blue hoodie off of his body before hanging it over on the bedpost at the foot of the bed. The boy's almost downcast eyes trailed over the three yet again, though his eyes lingered somewhat less on Kaleb; that boy was yet to say or do anything, or even so much as cast him a distasteful glare.

"What an entertaining bunch" The boy muttered aloud before taking a few quick steps into the bathroom, door swinging closed gently and locking behind him.

~Kaleb~​
Kaleb was a little incredulous that this other boy would make such a silly joke. He was clearly oblivious to the situation. It was pointless to get angry with him though. He didn't mean anything by it, he was sure, and Kaleb didn't want to have anything but friends in his dorm. He smiled at Chiara after assisting with getting her back into her chair, "I'd be cruel not to try to help." Once things were settled, and the strange movement of the rude boy's bag was fixed, he went over and grabbed his bags from the pile. He thought silently about where to seat them before choosing the one at the right, closest to the door on the top bunk. He'd prefer to be up higher.

He hopped up onto his new bed and watched, hugging his knees to his chest. This was far more comfortable, like a cat. “So... I’m... I mean, my name’s Kaleb. It’s nice to meet you guys,” he stuttered out nervously, smiling cutely like the little thing he was, “Aside from whatever weirdness is going on... I really like it here so far. I’m super excited for the year.”

(( Kyrenka Kyrenka OnyxReaper OnyxReaper Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving ))

Chiara

As Taylor helped her with her bags she immediately sent him a thankful smile. "Thank you for helping me. really I mean it." She smiled more as she followed him to the bed she wanted. Hearing him speak of the draws she smiled more. "That's nice of them." She said softly as she opened one. Noticing the perv had chosen the bed above her she immediately frowned just slightly but the frown turned to a mischievous smirk as he went into the bathroom. As soon as he wasnt looking Chiara looked to his bag. Concentrating on it she made it float off the bed once more. Quickly she moved it to the top bunk of the bed close to the door before she undid her bags and opened it. Pulling out a few things that seemed to be built to help her around she set them aside for now before she looked around. "Mmmmm oh Ariellas bag." She said softly as she looked back to the pile of bags. Seeing her sisters she stared it down. Slowly the bag floated up into the air before it floated its way to Chiara's side. As soon as she set the bag down she immediately let out a deep sigh. Rubbing the side of her head a little she then started to put clothes away in the drawers. Hearing Kaleb speak she looked back at the boys. "Its nice to meet you. Im Chiara, oh and thank you for helping me up." She said to him before she turned back to putting hers and her sisters clothes away. Being very discrete in putting away her undergarments and her sisters undergarments away. once they were put away out of sight she closed one drawer and opened the one next to it. There she started to put away her and her sisters pants. The more she thought of it she started to feel bad for the pervert so she sighed and sat up looking to the restroom she called. "Hey! Perv! Hope you dont mind but i moved your bag to a different bunk. My sister is in here and trust me when i say bunking with her and I isn't a good idea." She called out to him to inform him of hat she did.
OnyxReaper OnyxReaper Deathkitten Deathkitten Kyrenka Kyrenka

Guyle Heston
A.K.A BullWhip​
The sound of a toilet flushing, then a sink. The bathroom door swung open once more to reveal... Guyle, in the clothes he'd been wearing, not a single change other than a slightly more relieved look and somewhat damp hands. The boy scanned the room for his singular bag before his eyes locked onto it.

"First thing, the names Guyle, second thing-" his eyes turned to Kaleb as he saw him pick his sleeping spot "I guess we're bunkmates mate" He strode forward quickly, snatching his bag off the bed that Kaleb had seemed to choose before dropping it at the foot of the bed below "If ya don't mind of course"

His still-wet fingers found their way to the zip on the weighty sports bag, prying the steel teeth apart as he ran the zip from one end to the other, his free-hand diving into the rather organised (though sadly jumbled from all the times it had been dropped) bag, down through a layer of branded T-Shirts and hoodies, his fingers clasped around a plain, somewhat rugged white towel, large enough for him to leave a shower and still be quite modest, not large enough for him to use as a ghost costume.

One last thought came to him as he got to work drying himself off, the girl.... he didn't know her name, said that she'd moved the bag, yet by the looks of things, she had trouble moving herself, nevermind a sportsbag laden with random junk.

Guess she's the one who dropped the bag on me too.

~Taylor Walker~
Taylor's eyes brightened up immediately at Kaleb's shy introduction. The kid was just too cute for his own good! His bubble was burst when he realized that while he knew Chiara's name, he hadn't introduced himself to her yet. Whoops. Better late than never he supposed; especially since the other boy, Guyle, had reappeared from the bathroom and was making himself at home. "Taylor Walker," he said simply, "I can't wait to get to know you guys." In truth, he really couldn't. He has already seen Chiara move things with her mind, but the extent of her abilities, as well as the abilities of the other two boys, were still unknown. Taylor couldn't squash his curiosity; and he wasn't sure if he was genuinely interested or wary of the damage the others might be able to cause. The blond shook his head to clear it. Stop being paranoid.

Taylor glanced at all of them. He really didn't want to do this...but he couldn't stop himself from tentatively saying, "You know, we're going to be seeing a lot of each other." Tucking a loose strand of hair behind his ear he continued, "We don't have to be friends, but I'd like to be. At the very least let's all try to tolerate each other. Sound good?" He was putting himself out in the open, figuratively speaking. Taylor wasn't used to being emotionally open; he was working on it, but it still set him a little on edge. Sarcasm and scathing insults were how he usually dealt with things. I shouldn't get attached. I shouldn't care. But then, how would he be able to look his brother in the eyes? Heroes were selfless, weren't they? He needed to do this. Not so much for the unity of the dorm, but for himself. At least then he could say that he tried.

Serena slowly opened the door, and poked her head from the side of it. "Um...am I interrupting you guys with something, and hi Chiara." said Serena, as she entered the dorm.
Serena quietly got her bags, because nobody seems to notice that there are a few bags left, but she didn't know who was getting the top or bottom bunk bed yet. "
So who is getting the top or bottom bunk bed? Because I need to put my stuff down on which bed." said Serena, because she wanted to let her pet rabbit: Lily out of her carrier bag. 'Please don't mess up like what I did in class with that kid.' thought Serena, since she knows that she is going to be with them too.
As she waited for a response from her dormmates, Serena started to text to that Sudo person.
Sudo
them
Welcome to the school. Just a friendly hello. :angel:
them
I'm messaging a whole bunch of new students to say hi while you guys are on your tour.
me
Hiya whoever you are. ^;3^
me
I am not sure if you are in our school, but I am scare because of the villain's attack right now.

Last edited:
~Taylor Walker~
Taylor turned to examine his newest roommate. She was direct when talking to them and seemed comfortable around them. Probably because she already knows Chiara. Then again, she could just be a confident person. That thought was only re-enforced when she casually took out her phone to text. Not bothering to confirm if she was paying attention, her loss if she isn't, Taylor repeated himself. "Hey, I'm Taylor Walker." Pointing towards the bunks closest to the door against the left wall he answered, "If you want a bottom or top bunk that set is free." Gesturing back at his bed he continued, "Otherwise the top portion of my bunk is free."

He offered her a smile, just in case she did decide to take the bunk above him. Make friends. As much as he liked Kaleb and Fay, he needed to make other friends too. He also needed to watch his attitude, especially since Guyle (despite his earlier comment), Serena, and Chiara hadn't done anything to deserve his sass. Guess I'm just a asshole. Remembering his earlier spiel, he said to Serena, "Since we're all going to be living together, I was just saying that we should respect each other. Nobody has to be friends with anyone, but we can at least be civilized right?" Glancing around the room, he felt confident with his current set of roommates. They didn't seem shady as far as he could tell; and while there were still a few more that were unaccounted for, Taylor felt like he could let his guard down around them. At least I won't have to worry about being murdered in my sleep.

Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Deathkitten Deathkitten OnyxReaper OnyxReaper Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Chiara

Chiara had just finished putting her and her sisters things away as Serena came in. Smiling at her as she said hi then spoke of a beds. "Hi Serena. if you want you can bunk above me. My sister knowing her will refuse to sleep unless shes sleeping with me so if you want you can take it." Knowing she had just told Guyle that he couldn't sleep there she was figuring he would say something about it. It wasn't that she would mind it, if anything it was for his own safety. Ariella was never really one to let guys close, mostly due to the torture she went through when in the compound, there she only saw men so it was only natural shed have a high fear of them. Though Serena was a different story, she was female as well plus she seemed to be around Ariella's age if not a little bit older which meant she could possibly make a friend. Speaking once. "If you do take the bunk above me there is still a draw underneath open, I took the first two for me and my sister so I hope you don't mind." As she finished speaking she parked her wheel chair to make sure it wouldn't move from its spot pressed up against he bed she had chosen. reaching over she grabbed tightly onto the bed she heaved her self onto the bed. adjusting her self into a seating position she stretched her arms a little as she grabbed onto her legs and moved them into a seated position before she looked around the room for some conversation. Not seeing much she spoke. "So... What can everybody do hmm?" She asked curiously​

'How to make my grand appearance..." Rakshi thought before opening the door. 'Aha! A classic.' He put his hand on the doorknob, took a deep breath, then flung the door open. "THERE'S A 1 IN 100,000 CHANCE THAT WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!" Then Rakshi marched over to an empty bed and face-planted onto it.
Rakshi then said, muffled, "Before you ask, I don't know the exact chance." He sat up. "Say, anyone got chocolate? I'm normally not supposed to have it because SUGAR RUSH! But it's soooo good. So anyways, who are you guys?"

Serena looked up at Taylor, since she was done with sending a text to Sudo. “Nice to meet you, Taylor. My name is Serena Maykis, and...” said Serena, as Chiara then offered her the top bunk bed on her side. “Um... I guess I can take both of them, since Ariella is going to sleep with you, Chiara.”
Serena was saying that, because they don't know that she can literally do that with her space manipulation. 'Yay. Those top bunk beds are mine now, and I don't need to share them with anybody, because Ariella handed her bed to me, so she can sleep with Chiara.’ thought Serena, as she was happy about this.
Serena then took out Lily's cage from her bag, put Lily inside it, and filled her bowl with rabbit food and her bottle with water. “You guys can play with Lily if you want, since I got her toys with me, and I do respect everybody anyway, Taylor.” said Serena. “Also has anyone heard about the villain in our school yet, because my teacher literally told us about that.”
As Serena calmly told them about there being a villain in their school, she immediately started to freak out when Rakshi fling the door open, and said THERE'S A 1 IN 100,000 CHANCE THAT WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE.
“VILLAIN!” said Serena, screaming in fear, and her space bombs immediately went off on him.
Kyrenka Kyrenka Coffeepot Giraffe Coffeepot Giraffe Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
When their character notice this: OnyxReaper OnyxReaper Deathkitten Deathkitten

(Why on earth does she have space bombs??? What even is a space bomb)

Guyle Heston
A.K.A BullWhip​
Guyle had continued to simply dry his hands as the newer girl entered, perhaps he could have introduced himself, but she didn't, so why should he. Simple politeness was something he appreciated. Somewhat ironic considering his earlier actions, but he didn't bother to think of that. Guyle began to slide his way onto his bed below Kaleb's, lying atop the duvet as he leaned over one side of the bed, rummaging idly through his bag for anything that might entertain him, though the first object of note that Guyle's hand clasped around, and thus the first he pulled from his bag looked similar to a a small jerry can, it was admittedly somewhat dirty and oiled around the brass nozzle, but it wasn't dripping, so it wasn't too bad... Sorta.

Nevertheless, the boy thought it was best he ensured this place was cleaner than his room at home; after all, it wasn't just his room. Once again he began rummaging, this time his hand clasped tight around a rather ragged washcloth. Clean. But not for long. Guyle had just begun to clean off the oil from the nozzle as Serena spoke again. Of course she introduces herself when I'm busy doesn't she...

And then the screeching began. An odd, alien-looking creature burst into the room, howling like a mentally deranged pigeon. The pure randomness of the introduction left Guyle stunned for a few moments, long enough for Rakshi to collapse onto his bed, not quite long enough for him to finish his sentence "What the fuck was that you bloody crackhead!"

@kinadra @Kyrenka @Daniel reaving @Blackrose7 @Coffeepot Giraffe

Rakshi got flung against a wall via space bomb. This caused very minor head trauma, but enough to make him act drunk for the next 20 minutes. "I SWEZER TO DRUNKETH I IS NOT THEX ALMIGHTY" Rakshi shouted still very dazed. "WHITE CHOCOLATE IS EVIL MILK CURDS! I NEED TEQUILA!" He was still stumbling around the room in circles.
Rakshi then stood as straight as you can when drunk, and said, "Okay class, today we will learning tree biology. Any questions before we start? No? Awesome!" Rakshi continued on with his 'lesson', naming the different parts of a FROG. Not a tree, but a frog. At one point he pulled out a stuffed frog, cut it open and said, "As you can see, a tree's insides are 100% fluff."

~Taylor Walker~
The girl, Serena, pulled out a cage with a rabbit in it. She seemed nice enough so he didn't really mind her taking up two beds, especially since she could probably use one for that rabbit. Serena started chit-chatting, idly mentioning the presence of a villain at the school. The blond tensed up. Villain? Here? That was impossible, wasn't it? There were too many experienced heroes- Dad was experienced too. The thought forced its way into his head uninvited. Shaking his head, he glared at the floor. If that's true, can I really trust anyone? It was exhausting to keep his guard all of the time, but he couldn't afford to be killed. Feeling the small amount of optimism he had vanish, Taylor bitterly thought, so much for trusting others. Taylor glanced over to Guyle and Kaleb to gauge their reactions, only to catch Guyle pulling out a...gasoline can? At least, he was pretty sure it was a gasoline can; he had definitely seen someone fill up a lawnmower with one before. Rabbits, gasoline, what's next?

Taylor regretted his thought instantly when a loud creature burst in, causing Serena to scream and fire off an attack towards the beast. Shit! The blond threw himself backwards in order to put a good distance between him and Serena. What the fuck was that!? He couldn't even begin to tell, but whatever that attack was he didn't want it near him. Guyle yelled something at the monster but his words were drowned out by more unintelligible screeching. Shell-shocked and tense, Taylor watched as the thing started rambling about trees while tearing open a stuffed frog. Taking a few cautious steps forward, he hovered by Chiara and Serena. Chiara can't run. Serena was definitely not calm, not that he could blame her, which meant that she could unintentionally hurt someone. Like Chiara. Taylor was concerned about Kaleb and Guyle as well, but he had seen Kaleb in action and knew that the kid could move fast. The blond assumed that Guyle could take care of himself since he at least had working legs.

Taking time to actually examine the creature, Taylor could feel his heart slow down. Loud enough so that the girls could hear but the monster couldn't, Taylor inquired, "Should we get a teacher?" He had seen enough of his brother's 'Superhero Files' to know that it was safe to assume that there would be at least one student that wasn't human. He just wasn't expecting it to be a complete dumbass. Feeling a headache begin to form, Taylor hissed, "That thing is really pissing me off."

Coffeepot Giraffe Coffeepot Giraffe Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Deathkitten Deathkitten Blackrose7 Blackrose7 OnyxReaper OnyxReaper

"And that concludes this lesson!" Rakshi said, faceplanting on the floor. Now unconscious.

*2 minutes later*

"Ugh..." Rakshi groaned as he tried and failed to stand up. He blinked his three eyes once, twice. He then fell over again. "The sugar rush headache was bad enough." He looked up. "Who gave me head trauma? Because that's pretty much alcohol for me. Also what happened?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back