Hello World!

Aushi

• Hello everyone! My name is Janice, though online I'm usually called Aushi! I'm a long time RPer, usually in a game I used to play, but RP in that game basically died out and I haven't RPed in years! I'm 23 years old, mother to a 6 year old and a veterinary technician student. I'm from Puerto Rico, my first language is Spanish but I am fluent in English, so that will not be a problem :)

I'm not very used to forum RPs, it was usually in a chat, but paragraphs and such, not one liners so I don't think it'll be a problem! I enjoy fantasy based RPs, have two already made OCs which I shall be mentioning later on. I do not enjoy one on one RPs, usually because they bore me haha And I usually prefer the medieval timeline!

Both my characters were created years ago for the game I used to RP in, but they are VERY modifiable, I am willing to change them to fit different roleplays :) I'm also not sure if I'm allowed to roleplay more than one character per account? Or do people usually create separate accounts for each character? I'd love insight on that!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to RPN.

I hope you checked your inbox for the welcome package. And you dropped by the chat not so long ago, which is always good - it's the best way to meet the regulars.

Grey said:
Welcome to RPN.
I hope you checked your inbox for the welcome package. And you dropped by the chat not so long ago, which is always good - it's the best way to meet the regulars.
I have nothing in my inbox? :o And I did! I said Hello! And then got major distracted by making this post haha!

Huh, weird. Well, make sure you check out the site FAQ and this right here.

And you can nudge Fellows like me for a hand if you get stuck anywhere.

I'd invite you to one of my RPs to get your started, but I wouldn't want to overwhelm you yet.

I already read those :D One of the reasons I got distracted from the chat, haha And it woudln't be overwhelming at all ^_^ I can take a look if you'd like! See if I fit in lol Its 2am and Im "trying" to balance my sleep cycle, so might go to bed in an hour or so though.

Hello I am also new here and I can't wait to get started role playing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back