• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other Art trades? [CLOSED]

Interested in the trade?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No - It doesn't seem fair

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - I can't draw

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JynxieMinxie

Carnivorous Unicorn
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So, I love being challenged as an artist.

Unfortunately, I haven't drawn all that much lately, and it's getting me kinda down.

So, being new to the site and what-not, I figured I could use it to help exercise that skill once more!

Since I don't feel like my art is up to snuff enough for paid commissions, I'm proposing an art trade of sorts.

Nothing super high-end intensive, but say, pencil sketches of OC for the same. Mostly just a drawing exercise. I spend so much time focusing on my characters, that they've almost become boring.

So throw me a description of your OC, and I'll sketch something out. You'll be free to use it as you wish, provided you send one back. :)

Hit me up if you're interested!

Attached is a sample of an OC of mine, Gynkifink!

Attachments

• Gynkifink2.JPG
    Gynkifink2.JPG
    358.6 KB · Views: 35
JynxieMinxie JynxieMinxie
full

Hey, I've got an oc. Her name is Seera.
I'm on my phone so I can't do spoilers. Spoiler though, my style is very cartooney cartoons and I super new at drawing. I do hope you like it. I'm also kind of unclear on what oc you'd like me to draw.

She is lean, and slender. Her stomach is flat, and is usually showing, as she wears a belly button ring. Her skin is right in between tan and caramel, and had no blemishes except for a large cross shaped scar that runs across her entire torso. Her legs are long and strong, but not muscular, and her feet are small and graceful, with light blue nails, that are kept at a reasonable length. Her chest is average, at best. She has very feminine shoulders and long, slender arms. Her finger nails are long, but not soo long they get in her way, and are the same color as her toenails. Her face is oval shaped, with a small, button nose that has a small sliver ring in the right side. She has a spray of freckles that stretch from one eye to the other, crossing over her nose. Her eyes are large and blue, very doe like, and are framed by thick black lashes on bottom and top. Her hair is the same color as her eyes, and when down, it reaches to her knees. It is slightly curled, near the bottom. She usually keeps it in a braid, just to keep it back from her face, but it still reaches to her knees in that style. She is usually seen wearing a cropped white tanktop that shows off her entire scar and her ring, a short black vest over it, green jean shorts, that don't reach below her upper thighs, and red flip-flops. She is always seen happy and smiling.

Sweet! I'll get to these this weekend. My week took an unexpected turn for the super busy. Ooof! But yeah! Sunday at the latest.

The OC I'd love to see drawn is a short lil' thing named Gidget. A shy lil' thing with red pigtails and goggles, bright green eyes a cute lil' nose. She's typically covered in grease or dirt, and wears slightly oversized leather gloves, coveralls and a tank top. Usually has big ol' boots and a tool belt at her hips. Super timid, but fairly happy overall. :D

I'm so sorry! To everyone who expressed interest, real life has kinda grabbed hold and isn't letting go at this time. I promise I'll get to this when I can, but until then, please forgive me! Also, marking this as closed right now until I can get a bit more time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back