• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Armageddon's Museum of Art

Armageddon

______

Hi.

Since I'm attention-seeking and love to show off my drawings, I've decided to throw a thread of my own into this mix of beautiful creativity. A thread that contains usually blurry, pencil-drawn, monochromatic drawings that I try to do well, and actually feel comfortable with posting.

I draw mainly references from various things that I watch {Slenderverse series [TribeTwelve and EverymanHYBRID mostly] and YouTubers [very occasionally, mostly Cryaotic and RoosterTeeth/Achievement Hunter]}. I also like to draw strange creatures/people, masked/faceless people, fantasy creatures, and the occasionally bloody or gory sketch. If you happen to like any of those, hang around. I love feedback and critique, and I feel so amazing whenever I get praise on my art.

So, without further ado, here are some of my personal favorite drawings. I will be posting more and updating as I draw more, so that anyone who could ever possibly take interest in them will have a place to follow my antics.

Update Post #1

-

Firebrand_zps81e8c89a.jpg

An older one, I whipped this up during a very uneventful day in my painting class. Among my personal favorite pieces of art. FIREBRAND, from the YouTube series TribeTwelve.

-
tumblr_mud3wdrwVh1rklau9o1_1280.jpg

Another picture forged from the power of boredom. Sketched it in art class. Gavin in his creeper outfit, as you'd see him in the Minecraft Let's Plays of Achievement Hunter.

-

tumblr_mz1s31fVvm1rklau9o1_1280.jpg

I found this adorable creature in the deep, dark history of my iPhone. Thought I should share it, because damn, it's cute. Sup Guy, originating from the YouTube channel Cryaotic.

-

tumblr_n1ken7WGSQ1rklau9o1_1280.jpg

Don't know where I was going with him. This is Noah from TribeTwelve {the main character of the series} with an apparent lack of facial features.

-

tumblr_n2cbxjbPXM1rklau9o1_1280.jpg

I drew him way too attractive. But, I do like the way I did the anatomy on this one, so why not. Cryaotic, everyone.

-

tumblr_n52kxejR6E1rklau9o1_1280.jpg

Admittedly, I'm not super proud of this one. There are some flaws in it that I don't like, but it's still pretty cool. Hand=painted Achievement Hunter logo on a canvas.

-

tumblr_n54sjlx8NX1rklau9o1_1280.jpg

A picture I drew on a day when my heart was broken over the death of a character from EverymanHYBRID. Jeff is his name. The poor dear.

-

tumblr_n5d6bgrdfJ1rklau9o1_1280.jpg

My current icon. HABIT, the main antagonist from EverymanHYBRID, covered in blood. It was so satisfying to draw this.

-

tumblr_n623lkUOwb1rklau9o1_1280.jpg

I like to think that this is the Rake, a popular creepypasta around the web. It was fun to make it's body as stringy and stretchy as it looks.

-

tumblr_n68zuj2YPJ1rklau9o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n68zuj2YPJ1rklau9o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n68zuj2YPJ1rklau9o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_n68zuj2YPJ1rklau9o4_1280.jpg

Myself and a few of my friends with screen heads. These were very lazy doodles, but I have to admit that I like them nonetheless.

-

tumblr_n6rl0y5Jgh1rklau9o1_1280.jpg

Look, a TribeTwelve Noah with a face - but two 'X's over his eyes.

-

tumblr_n7g5s8i1Ur1rklau9o1_1280.jpg

My favorite villian, HABIT {EverymanHYBRID again}, with blood and 'X's. Slightly inspired by the previous sketch. It's purple because HABIT happens to have a liking for that color.

-

picture1_zps1e552bc4.jpg

A recent picture. The back of an angel. I love this one dearly.

-

photo2_zps63f30068.jpg

A friend of mine who is insanely fun to draw pictures of.

-

photo4_zpsa3e01fd2.jpg

A very old picture that I did for a different friend of mine once. He liked masks.

-

photo7_zps552dec17.jpg

The Operator. The Keeper. The Administrator. You know who he is.

-

photo8_zpsb0eecde9.jpg

A spirit animal. Nature spirit, I'd think.

-

That's about it for now.

If I post any more, I'll post an update notice below and add it to the list up here.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Administrator huh?....... Must be Ace Cx

I like your works Mag. It's awesome stuff. I like your creepy pasta stuff.

Thank you both. Compliments on my art really lift me up, so I appreciate them dearly. : ]

A recent update:

Pooka_zpsb9900ed5.jpg

A picture for the lovely The Pooka. He was really fun to draw. I kind of want to play with his hair, honestly.

-

Will post more soon/eventually. Thanks for the feedback.

Oh, plus, added an Update Post list up top, since I can't put more than 20 images in a post. Grumble.

image_zpsce34c3b6.jpg

A demon I drew just recently. Or I think it's a demon. Looks pretty damn demonic to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

A recent update:

photo1_zps878c31da.jpg

Kind of grim. Maybe a version of death or something, I dunno.

-
photo2_zpsa74c2c70.jpg

Noah's woes.

-

photo3_zpsc3ebe881.jpg

This is by far the most adorable HABIT picture that I have ever drawn.

Arma, the creepy aspect of your art is fantastic and, as someone who can pretty much ONLY do a sketchy/creepy style, puts most to shame.

Great work! =]

Grin said:
Arma, the creepy aspect of your art is fantastic and, as someone who can pretty much ONLY do a sketchy/creepy style, puts most to shame.
Great work! =]
Wow, thank you, Grin. I appreciate it! : }

BIG Update.

tumblr_ncstmdGFjr1rklau9o1_400.jpg

(Cryaotic.)

tumblr_niftudluZX1rklau9o1_400.jpg

(Markiplier.)

tumblr_nfywnvdswM1rklau9o1_400.jpg

(Gavin Free from Rooster Teeth.)

tumblr_neutcdFs3D1rklau9o1_400.jpg

(Me.)

tumblr_ngm2f8gpcs1rklau9o1_400.jpg

(Noah, TribeTwelve.)

tumblr_nhmmaoQvbk1rklau9o1_400.jpg

(HABIT, EverymanHYBRID.)

tumblr_nitiv1OKpW1rklau9o1_400.jpg

(Another HABIT, EverymanHYBRID.)

tumblr_nd38gaPvju1rklau9o1_400.jpg

(Some unlucky creature.)

Haven't been around for a while, so here's an update on my recent successful sketches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back