• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Are you afraid of the dark? (CS)

Other
Here

thespectacularstorm

Mistress of the Elements

Baby, I'll hold you in the dark

If you found this then I'd like to express my thanks for taking interest in this little story. While I don't believe myself to be the greatest gm, I do wish to create a safe, happy environment for us to have fun in. I'll do my best to create a story we can all enjoy and feel a part of. That being said, I love you all and hope you have a wonderful day ♥️

/*right side*/

CHARACTER SHEET

Appearance: [realistic fc preferred either in realistic digital art or a real person]

BASIC
Name: [Full Name]

PHYSICAL
Brief Description: [Body type, height, all that kinda stuff]
Usual attire: [How your character typically dresses from day to day]
Equipment: [Nothing a teen or young adult wouldn't typically have- Limit 4]
Strengths: [at least 3]
Weaknesses: [at least 3]

PERSONAL
Personality: [Can do traits (5) or paragraphs]
Dislikes: [at least 3]
Hobbies/Talents: [at least 3]
Health Ailments: [if applicable]

HISTORY
Backstory: [Can be as long or short as you want]
What brings you to Southfield:
Extra:
Theme Song: [Optional/Just for fun]

Feel free to include more information or use coding to make it look however fancy as you want! Also, please be sure that you've read through the interest check and rules before posting a character. Remember if you'd like to be a pre-existing member of the town from before the 'apocalypse' then please ask me first! Otherwise, you're a person who had just arrived! Happy Hunting~

/*do not remove credit*/
wagging my tail.
coded by weldherwings

sunflower

MOOD: sunny.
OUTFIT: petals.
TAGS: @low fidelity
MENTIONS: open / everyone.

Name: Amalie Quinn Harlow
Ethnicity: American

PHYSICAL
Brief Description: Amalie typically stands at 5'4 without shoes, is slim/slender, with brown hair and green/blue eyes. Her wavy hair reaches the middle of her back; however, she often keeps it tied up in a ponytail.
Usual attire: She wears a t-shirt or tank top, jeans or shorts. More casual wear.
Equipment: [Nothing a teen or young adult wouldn't typically have- Limit 4] Bow & arrows, a multi-tool, paracord bracelet, first aid kit she got from a car.
Strengths: [at least 3] hand to hand combat, long-range weapons
Weaknesses: [at least 3] Stubborn, large bodies of water, using weapons in close quarters fighting

PERSONAL
Personality: outgoing, lion-hearted, outspoken, loyal, protective
Likes: Tracking, killing the creatures of the night, working with her team, sketching, fresh fruit, sweets
Dislikes: assholes, liars, fakes, sour/bitter things, being told she's not physically capable when she probably is.
Hobbies/Talents: drawing, tracking, foraging.
Health Ailments: Allergies, asthma but it rarely affects her health so long as she keeps in fighting shape.

HISTORY
Backstory: Amalie was, for all intents and purposes, a pretty average teenage girl. Her parents owned a hardware store often bringing home items for backpacking, hunting, and fishing (though she wasn't a fan of fishing she enjoyed the various adventures they'd go on.) He taught her how to fish, hunt, and what fruits, plants, and mushrooms were okay to eat. Though she wasn't very good at telling the differences of the mushrooms she excelled with the plants and fruits.
What brings you to Southfield: Amalie and a few friends were driving through Pennsylvania on a road trip into the mountains when a semi came from seemingly out of nowhere,. The driver swerved to avoid impact but wasn't able to avoid it completely. The whole right side of the vehicle was crushed like an accordion, while the left folded along with it killing all three of her companions while leaving her dazed, confused, terrified, bruised, and disoriented. She was also pretty sure she'd gotten a concussion and a nice gash in the side of her right leg which she quickly stopped the bleeding for. When she slipped from the wreckage to find a phone that worked she stumbled across thick fog which she found odd as it was nowhere else and was early afternoon by that point. It didn't stop her from venturing through it though in hopes of getting some help.
Extra: Amalie is an only child, has a love for animals, and enjoys having fun while also being serious when the time calls for it.
Theme Song: [Optional/Just for fun] TBD

code by low fidelity.

BASIC
Name: Amalie Quinn Harlow
Ethnicity: American

PHYSICAL
Brief Description: Amalie typically stands at 5'4 without shoes, is slim/slender, with brown hair and green/blue eyes. Her wavy hair reaches the middle of her back; however, she often keeps it tied up in a ponytail.
Usual attire: She wears a t-shirt or tank top, jeans or shorts. More casual wear.
Equipment: [Nothing a teen or young adult wouldn't typically have- Limit 4] Bow & arrows, a multi-tool, paracord bracelet, first aid kit she got from a car.
Strengths: [at least 3] hand to hand combat, long-range weapons
Weaknesses: [at least 3] Stubborn, large bodies of water, using weapons in close quarters fighting

PERSONAL
Personality: outgoing, lion-hearted, outspoken, loyal, protective
Likes: Tracking, killing the creatures of the night, working with her team, sketching, fresh fruit, sweets
Dislikes: assholes, liars, fakes, sour/bitter things, being told she's not physically capable when she probably is.
Hobbies/Talents: drawing, tracking, foraging.
Health Ailments: Allergies, asthma but it rarely affects her health so long as she keeps in fighting shape.

HISTORY
Backstory: Amalie was, for all intents and purposes, a pretty average teenage girl. Her parents owned a hardware store often bringing home items for backpacking, hunting, and fishing (though she wasn't a fan of fishing she enjoyed the various adventures they'd go on.) He taught her how to fish, hunt, and what fruits, plants, and mushrooms were okay to eat. Though she wasn't very good at telling the differences of the mushrooms she excelled with the plants and fruits.
What brings you to Southfield: Amalie and a few friends were driving through Pennsylvania on a road trip into the mountains when a semi came from seemingly out of nowhere,. The driver swerved to avoid impact but wasn't able to avoid it completely. The whole right side of the vehicle was crushed like an accordion, while the left folded along with it killing all three of her companions while leaving her dazed, confused, terrified, bruised, and disoriented. She was also pretty sure she'd gotten a concussion and a nice gash in the side of her right leg which she quickly stopped the bleeding for. When she slipped from the wreckage to find a phone that worked she stumbled across thick fog which she found odd as it was nowhere else and was early afternoon by that point. It didn't stop her from venturing through it though in hopes of getting some help.
Extra: Amalie is an only child, has a love for animals, and enjoys having fun while also being serious when the time calls for it.
Theme Song: [Optional/Just for fun] TBD

Attachments

• photo_study_june_by_tpiola_dd96m8q-fullview.jpg
    photo_study_june_by_tpiola_dd96m8q-fullview.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

ricky hiraoka

# savior

# takeshi kaneshiro

♡coded by uxie♡

alfie hoeffgen

# bloodhound