• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Archiving PMs?

ghostling

doing ok, cowboy?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey, so I have no idea if this is at all possible lol but basically, I've had an RP going in PMs for about a year now with almost 1500 posts, and since it's been a lot of work & I'm pretty emotionally invested in it (hahh) I was wondering if there's any easyish way of archiving a whole PM thread? If not I guess I'll just copy & paste post by post, but like, with 1500 of them it's a bit of a daunting task lol..

so yeah, if anyone has any ideas lmk! Thanks ~

Hey, so I have no idea if this is at all possible lol but basically, I've had an RP going in PMs for about a year now with almost 1500 posts, and since it's been a lot of work & I'm pretty emotionally invested in it (hahh) I was wondering if there's any easyish way of archiving a whole PM thread? If not I guess I'll just copy & paste post by post, but like, with 1500 of them it's a bit of a daunting task lol..

so yeah, if anyone has any ideas lmk! Thanks ~

What do you mean Archive?

The PM isn't going anywhere :P!

What do you mean Archive?

The PM isn't going anywhere :P!

ahah nah I just meant so I could have a copy saved in a document, mostly so it'd be easily searched through, that sort of thing, y'know? for posterity really (;

ahah nah I just meant so I could have a copy saved in a document, mostly so it'd be easily searched through, that sort of thing, y'know? for posterity really (;

There are no ways to currently download PMs.

Though if it helps you can search your own PMs as you would a site thread with the search system.

You can also sticky a particular PM so that it stays at the top of your inbox and doesn't get lost in the others. ^;3^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back