• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๐”ธโ„™๐•†โ„‚๐”ธ๐•ƒ๐•โ„™๐•Š๐”ผ Character Submission

sorengg

eepy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

In the aftermath of Earth's cataclysmic downfall, the once-vibrant world now lies barren and desolate, shrouded in darkness and overrun by hordes of monstrous creatures emerging from sinister dungeons. Humanity's remnants cling to survival in the shadows, eking out an existence in the ruins of their once-great civilization. From makeshift shelters to remote mountain refuges, they endure the harsh realities of their new world, haunted by the constant threat of annihilation.

But amidst the despair, a glimmer of hope emerges.​

"39.0458ยฐ N, 76.6413ยฐ W. Dungeon cleared. I repeat, Red Dungeon, cleared," crackles the radio, broadcasting news that spreads like wildfire among the scattered survivors. The revelation ignites a flicker of defiance against the encroaching darkness, with whispers of an enigmatic hero, known only as "X," emerging as a beacon of hope.

"I awoke," X recounts, his voice a whisper of determination amidst the chaos. "I stumbled upon the core of a fallen monster, and in its wake, I felt power surge through me. I named it 'mana,' a force that pulses within me."

Emboldened by X's tale, the brave souls of humanity venture forth from their shelters, wielding newfound powers granted by salvaged monster cores. These individuals, hailed as humanity's champions, harness the potent energies of mana to combat the encroaching hordes, clearing dungeons and pushing back the darkness. Powers ran rampant. Each of them is unique in their own right.

But with each victory, a sinister undercurrent looms on the horizon. Whispers abound of a shadowy presence lurking behind the scenes, manipulating the monstrous tide with malevolent intent. As alliances are forged and strategies devised to reclaim Earth's lost territories, the true extent of this looming threat becomes apparentโ€”a force capable of plunging humanity into an eternal night.
Caught in a desperate race against time, the battle for Earth's survival reaches its climax, with the fate of humanity hanging in the balance. As they face off against the relentless tide of creatures, alliances form and strategies are devised to reclaim Earth from the clutches of darkness.

As more survivors join the cause, alliances form, and strategies are devised to reclaim Earth from the clutches of darkness. But amidst the chaos, whispers of a greater threat emerge, a shadowy force manipulating the monsters from the shadows, threatening to plunge humanity into an eternal night. It's a race against time as the battle for Earth's survival reaches its climax, and the fate of humanity hangs in the balance.

Faction Descriptions:
1. Bunker 3307E:
- Nestled deep underground, Bunker 3307E serves as a refuge for both regular survivors and the awakenedโ€”those blessed with newfound powers. Hidden beneath a mound, the bunker's entrance is concealed, accessible only via a rickety spiral staircase that spirals up to the surface.
- Within its cramped confines, residents eke out a meager existence, banding together to fend off the relentless tide of monsters that threaten their fragile sanctuary. Despite the constant danger, hope still flickers within the hearts of those who call Bunker 3307E home, as they cling to the belief that salvation may one day be found in the depths of the earth.

2. Head Hunters:
- A faction fueled by desperation and primal instinct, the Head Hunters are comprised of both regular survivors and the awakened. Unlike other groups, they do not engage with monsters directly; instead, they hunt fellow humans for food and water, scavenging whatever resources they can to survive.
- With ruthless efficiency, the Head Hunters prowl the desolate wastelands, preying on unsuspecting travelers and rival factions alike. Theirs is a grim existence, driven by the harsh realities of a world plunged into chaos, where only the strongestโ€”and most cunningโ€”will endure.

3. Hunter's Guild:
- A bastion of strength and unity, the Hunter's Guild is composed exclusively of the awakenedโ€”individuals blessed with extraordinary powers. Tasked with protecting their fellow survivors, hunters are assigned to different areas, patrolling the outskirts of bunkers and fending off monster incursions.
- With at least 5-10 hunters stationed at each bunker, the Guild operates with precision and coordination, striking fear into the hearts of monsters and providing a glimmer of hope to those who seek refuge within their walls. United in their cause, they stand as the vanguard against the encroaching darkness, sworn to defend humanity at all costs.

4. Wanderer's Guild:
- A mysterious faction shrouded in secrecy, the Wanderer's Guild consists primarily of awakened individuals who roam the wastelands in search of adventure and opportunity. Merchants by trade, they offer up cores, monster parts, and basic necessities in exchange for whatever valuables survivors can provide.
- Clad in masks to conceal their identities, members of the Wanderer's Guild traverse the desolate landscape, their true intentions hidden beneath a veil of anonymity. Some see them as saviors, providing essential goods to those in need, while others regard them with suspicion, wary of the enigmatic figures who wander the wastelands alone.

1. Be polite.
2. No NSFW content.
3. Only two wanderers.
4. Only 5-10 heroes.
5. Powers MUST be balanced
7. RP Thread will be made after 3 approved characters (excluding mine)
8. Plot is not enforced, it is quite free form. (If the plot is requested to be ramped up, I shall input some world events to spice things up)

Character Submission Template (You can use your own though!)​

Appearance:

Quote: (Optional)

Name:

Alias:

Bio: (Bonus points if itโ€™s about their status in the world of the RP)

Personality:

Skills: (Can be related to powers, or can just be something they can do)

Powers and Abilities: (Descriptive. No turning of time, nor reality bending.)

Weakness: (If anything notable)

Other: (Trivia, Theme music ect.) Optional)

Players may have up to 3 characters.

Original RP Interest Post here: Fantasy - ๐”ธโ„™๐•†โ„‚๐”ธ๐•ƒ๐•โ„™๐•Š๐”ผ

Character List:
1. Narloe Cryst. ( riwole_ riwole_ )

Last edited:
Appearance:
5540b1db91390e61e6353e09fbb9b117703da782_hq.jpg

Quote:
"Have faith in me, dear. I have what you need, and you have what I need."

Name:
Narloe Cryst.

Alias:
White Blue Clover.

Bio:
Narloe is a member of the Wanderer Guild, having skills in deals and profiting herself. She's been like this since childhood, selling copies of an exam's question list in exchange of any valuables the children had. Growing up and entering dear adulthood, her skills grew more and more useful. She's a professional sweet-talker, and she loves that way of talking. She's been talking like this since high school, her male classmates were always following her everywhere because of her beauty and way of talking. So currently, those three things became unexpectedly very useful for her in the meantime while she works in the Wanderer Guild to get her life necessities.

Personality:
Intelligent, skilled, unpredictable, lovely, interesting, tricky, holds grudges, gaslighter, merciless.

Skills:
Sweet-talking, dealing, profiting.

Powers and Abilities:
Sneaking, hiding secrets, balancing fire on her wooden staff to create a light source, staying silent so that monsters don't hear her.

Weakness:
Focusing on work and being loyal to it without letting her feelings nor her inner life rules interfere.

Other:
Dandelions. -- Ruth B.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back