Anyone Interested. Anyone? (always looking for partners)

Did that title seem a little desperate to you maybe I don't know its true though even if you stumble upon this little morsel hidden in the dumps of rpnation if something interest you or you have ideas and no one to rp with go ahead and send a pm my way.

So before I get to the rules which I know I know can be annoying I should give you a little insight first about me and my views on rping. This has happened to me a couple times before and I feel I need to mention it because it completely irritates me. I'm on here a lot it might be because I have no life or just because its one of my addictions but I am on a lot and I understand that those who peek in here once a day sniff around reply and leave probably have lives and I have nothing against rping with them and sending messages once or twice a day having a nice casual roleplay. I also understand those who like me are on all the time who get a good rping going every night when they and the person they are with are both on. I am both but please please please don't just leave completely without a word.

Okay few done now to Rules.

~above mentioned things if you are doing something which is completely understandable or lose interest just tell me.

~I can play both female and male although I strongly prefer female because I am one you know.

~If things come to the point were its a little more than pg-13 I am a little wary about it but I will fully participate if that's were things go.

~I will send three pokes or two depending on my level of attachment to the rp I feel annoying and like a jerk if I do more so yeah please don't make me send pokes I don't like doing that.

~and the common rule one liners pretty much everyone despises them but yeah if completely needed they are okay occasionally but please don't let them take over.

So now you probably are thinking I am some crazy uptight lunatic but I am really laid back so yeah oh and one more thing I love romance and most of my rps tend to drift that way.

favorite pairings

AngelxDemon (probably my favorite)

AngelxHuman

Grim ReaperxHuman

Prince(ss)xPeasant

WarriorxWarrior (from opposites sides ya know)

Mental Patients

supernatural beings that are usually enemies

*I am really open to ideas though*

Last edited by a moderator:
-rolls around- I loveeeee the angel/demon idea. So many lovely possibilities. I can roleplay with a male or female character too, and would love to be a part of this if it's still open.

yeah this is always open. I love the whole idea of angel and demon and I have few ideas im throwing around so if you want you can go ahead and PM me

Hey :) I'm completely new to RPN, but I do have some rp experience... I would totally love to do the whole warrior x warrior idea! But I have a slight problem - I don't know how to start an rp convo. Anyway, I don't mind rp-ing as a male/female, though I've got more experience as a female :P lol. Maybe you can help and hopefully we start an rp? *fingers crossed*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back