Meeting new people, my weakness!

Cherrywitch

Delightfully Out of My Mind
Haha, anyways....

Hello there! I'm new here, and I'm afraid of interacting with people so bear with me. (Yes I know this isn't real. Yes I know I'm not actually meeting anyone face to face. Yes I- will you quit judging me?!)

So I'm the cherrywitch, but you can call me whatever you want. I'm a fantasy and/or fandom role player who loves anime, gaming, and joking around. I'm pretty chill and love to roleplay so don't be afraid to invite me, I don't bite... Usually. But warning, I am a weird (as if you can't tell) sarcastic piece of weeaboo trash, so, you know, just prepare for that.

I can't be on very much, maybe 4 hours a day (if I'm lucky), so sorry about that. I write about 3 sentences to a couple of paragraphs per post.

Anyway, that's my story. Hope to see you around!

Welcome to rpn! My name Is Aragon, I am into Fantasy/ Fandom roleplays as well! We should get along perfectly fine! I am normally chill, i can loose my chill from 3 things

1. people annoying the sprinkles out of me

2. i'm just crabby

3. i had a lack of sleep and i'm just plain annoyed.

I don't write that much 2 or if im lucky 3 sentences per post i can do if i'm in a rp. I am on quite a bit sometimes i go dissapear for who knows how long. :P thats my randomness. any who welcome to Rpn! If you have Any questions let me know. I will be happy to see if i'm any help at anytime!

Cool! Thanks for the welcome! I hope we get to rp sometime! If you have any suggestions, please. (I'm too shy to just jump in. ^^" )

Haha no problem. i dont normally jump in i just ask if the rp is still accpeting what type of rp's do u do ( casual simple or detailed. )

simple is a 1-2 scentence rp casual is 3-4 scentences and a detailed is 6 or more scentences. Casual and simple are my area's of rp. i have a good rp for u its a casual rp its called " The Lotus Inn"

Users who are viewing this thread