• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Announcement banners not going away

Esbilon

Seven Thousand Club
So, I'm not actually sure this is a bug, but the announcement banners "Creating your own RPs," "Mandatory Roleplay Forum Migration," "New Style & BBcodes," "Old Roleplays" and "Dark Style Implemented," don't have a little cross in their upper right corner so that I can close them. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate all the changes, and being told about them. But I've gotten the message now, no need to rub it in ;)

Esbilon said:
So, I'm not actually sure this is a bug, but the announcement banners "Creating your own RPs," "Mandatory Roleplay Forum Migration," "New Style & BBcodes," "Old Roleplays" and "Dark Style Implemented," don't have a little cross in their upper right corner so that I can close them. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate all the changes, and being told about them. But I've gotten the message now, no need to rub it in ;)
Once the 20th passes(the final date for the last remaining RPs to transfer over), we will make the notifications at the top of the site go away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back