Angela Pyurhart

Ceros

Mysterious Destiny
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Angela Pyurhart

Introduction Angela started off as one of my Magic: the Gathering OC's, but I edited her character and used her in my RP with my friend entitled "Elven Nomad Island", which we have documented most of here: storiesofelvenisland.tumblr.com (Still have some more of the story to add to the blog.) In this RP, the world has three gods, called "Idols". They are Emotion, Nature, and Spirit. There are different kinds of elves and angels for all three idols - Emotion Elves, Nature Elves, Spirit Elves, Emotion Angels, Nature Angels (Humans call them Fairies), and Spirit Angels (Humans call them Demons).

Games the Character has been involved with A variation of this character was used in the "Day One" roleplay where she had her trusty sword but was not an angel.

demon-angel.jpg

Basics

Name: Angela Pyurhart

Race: Emotion Angel

Sexual Orientation: Not sure, she's a dang angel

Occupation: Doesn't have a job - she's in the process of helping save the world.

• Appearance

Hair: Black hair that goes slightly past her shoulders.

Eyes: Light grey as an angel. When she loses her powers and becomes "human", they become an ocean blue color.

Attire: She wears a white short-sleeved shirt. She also wears shorts and a half-skirt and a belt, which bears the face of emotion on the front.

Her eyes are a light grey color as an angel, as I mentioned before. When she is in the city of Snowlight and she casts her "glow" around the city to protect it from the undead horde, her eyes grow bright with a divine radiance. This happens when she unleashes a large amount of power in a short time. Her sword also glows with a bright radiance, and can pierce through and destroy beings made from darkness.

She has large white wings, which she can hide from sight at will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back