Ana 'Anarchy' Jackson

The Suspicious Eye

Your Darling Devil

Name: Ana 'Anarchy' Jackson (A.J)

Age (13-19): 17

Appearance (Picture):

hoshii-miki-14.jpg

Difference: Super strength, strong enough to jump high and stop an incoming missile, punch through steel and break a diamond with her bare hands. Gets stronger after every hit until she bursts into a hyper rage in which she is a juggernaught.

Classes (3-4):

1-Control

2-English

Lunch

3-Fighting and Weapons

4-Mythology

Personality: Ana or Anarchy, if you know of her, is a spunky girl, she loves music, heights, clean air, animals and sunshine. She prefers to be called A.J if she likes you well enough. She loves to run, jump and occasionally (if she jumps really hard) fly. She loves the outdoors and her favorite thing to do is spend her time in a tall tree looking out at the world. However she has quite a temper, let's just say, you wouldn't like her when she's angry. She tries her hardest to calm down with music and sweets, but sometimes the anger boils up her body illuminates and her eyes glow red and disaster happens. She is somewhat klutzy and easily startled. She tries to limit her strength, but sometimes you will see her accidentally denting a wall or cracking a desk, nothing a little duct tape and closed eyes can't fix. She ALMOST always takes responsibility for her actions and apologises. She has a rebellious nature and is always interested in people who peak her vast curiosity. Although she may be part of a crew, but you won't find her on the front line. She will almost always be the one saving your sorry behind if you get in a pinch.

History (Optional): "You wanna know how I got the nickname Anarchy, right? Everyone wants to know about that,*sigh* doesn't anyone want to know about the city I grew up in? Or my first free climb up the old radio tower? What my rents do? Anybody? Geez, I always end up telling this story... but since you asked nicely I'll tell you... *Bell rings* Oh that's the bell! We better hurry to class. Huh? The story? I'll fill you in later we've gotta hurry or we'll be late!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back