Amadeus (feedback?)

Seiden

Amadeus Weisen

Introduction This is the first time I'm doing a complete sheet (bio will come later) for a character. This is also the first time I write that much in English. This is why I need feedback. I have no idea whether I did it right or not.

Games the Character has been involved with None yet in RPN.

sans_titre_2_by_seiden_kaczka-d9cmikm.jpg

Basics

Name: Amadeus Weisen

Ethnicity/Nationality: German-French

• Appearance

Height: 167cm

Although he is 25 years old, Amadeus still looks like a teenager. Small and petite, he has an infantile body, without muscles or fat, still shapeless and neutral. This body is topped by an equally childish head: a pair of chubby cheeks surrounds a pair of fresh and always smiley lips, topped by a small and impish nose. All overhand by two large eyes, softly lined by white eyelashes forming like a lacy curtain shading his cyan blue iris. This charming picture is framed by pure white hairs, abundant and softly curved. Not really smooth without being curly, his hairs show a slight wave, like if they were still unsure of their texture. Thick in amount but thin in shape, his hairs have a subtle downy aspect, making Amadeus look like a discoloured chick.

His skin is thin and pale, sometimes giving him an unhealthy look despite his constant good mood. His albinism gives him some fragility toward sunlight, and he may show red patches, his body being easily marked by sun bites.

Outfits-wise, Amadeus mostly likes white and blue colours. He usually wears a plain blue jeans and a t-shirt, long-sleeved or short-sleeved depending of the season. Maybe diverted from his unexplained passion for zebras, he often wears striped t-shirts, usually horizontal stripes. Most often, it is pale or pastel blue stripes on white. His shoes usually are converses, sneakers or lace-up shoes, and they often are white or blue as well.

More pictures? Check his art gallery (and, of course, do not steal. I paid for these pics.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back